Texas…..Best Place in the World

baddog

People can think what they want of me, I really couldn’t care any less. If Dems are hell bent on dividing this country, then people will seek refuge in safe states. God, I love Texas and its commitment to our values as Americans…

Last night, we finished our Regular Session and our second 30 day special session.  

Here is what was accomplished: 
- $1.8 B Funding for a Texas border wall. 
- Texas CDC created. 
- Fetal heartbeat bill.
- Balanced budget $250 B.
- Strengthened the Texas Power Grid
- Property tax reductions.
- Best election integrity reform in US.
- Toughest ban on critical race theory in the nation.
- Churches and gun stores can never be closed by the government in a pandemic or emergency ever.
- 10th amendment Texas sovereignty reaffirmed.

Arguably the most conservative session in Texas history.

Boldest pro life bill. No State has ever set out to build it’s own wall. A giant ‘we got this’ to the national CDC. Showing 49 other states and the feds you can still balance a budget even with 4 million unemployed and a Covid year clean up.

Telling the world if you're going to cheat in elections in Texas… We're coming for you.

Telling 6 million Texas children… You will never be shamed or told to feel guilty for your skin color.

Telling every mayor and County Judge that you will never shut a church down again while you allow Home Depot's and protesters to gather at will with as many people as they want.

And telling the world that Texans will never stand for ammunition to be restricted or gun stores to be closed during any crisis. 

And any city in Texas that ever reduces a police budget from now forward will lose all sales tax revenue collections until they reinstate that budget.

I guarantee you every police force in every city across America will know what we just did and the pressure will be on for all of these blue cities to get their act together and respect the blue. 

Basically, the exact opposite of the White House.  The Biden Administration and the rest of the nation should take notice… Texans will not compromise our values, we’ll never apologize for who we are and the freedoms we love.  

Texas will run Texas.  God bless Texas.      #txlege #lettexasruntexas

I love the great state of TEXAS!!! Over the the last year I’ve met more people from other countries and states than I ever have. They all have one thing in common, their assessment of Texans. Everyone of them have talked to me about the pride that Texas people have in our state. I just smile and say it’s a Texas thing, stick around long enough and you will understand.

TEXAS PRIDE!!!

7 hours ago, baddog said:

People can think what they want of me, I really couldn’t care any less. If Dems are hell bent on dividing this country, then people will seek refuge in safe states. God, I love Texas and its commitment to our values as Americans…

Last night, we finished our Regular Session and our second 30 day special session.  

Here is what was accomplished: 
- $1.8 B Funding for a Texas border wall. 
- Texas CDC created. 
- Fetal heartbeat bill.
- Balanced budget $250 B.
- Strengthened the Texas Power Grid
- Property tax reductions.
- Best election integrity reform in US.
- Toughest ban on critical race theory in the nation.
- Churches and gun stores can never be closed by the government in a pandemic or emergency ever.
- 10th amendment Texas sovereignty reaffirmed.

Arguably the most conservative session in Texas history.

Boldest pro life bill. No State has ever set out to build it’s own wall. A giant ‘we got this’ to the national CDC. Showing 49 other states and the feds you can still balance a budget even with 4 million unemployed and a Covid year clean up.

Telling the world if you're going to cheat in elections in Texas… We're coming for you.

Telling 6 million Texas children… You will never be shamed or told to feel guilty for your skin color.

Telling every mayor and County Judge that you will never shut a church down again while you allow Home Depot's and protesters to gather at will with as many people as they want.

And telling the world that Texans will never stand for ammunition to be restricted or gun stores to be closed during any crisis. 

And any city in Texas that ever reduces a police budget from now forward will lose all sales tax revenue collections until they reinstate that budget.

I guarantee you every police force in every city across America will know what we just did and the pressure will be on for all of these blue cities to get their act together and respect the blue. 

Basically, the exact opposite of the White House.  The Biden Administration and the rest of the nation should take notice… Texans will not compromise our values, we’ll never apologize for who we are and the freedoms we love.  

Texas will run Texas.  God bless Texas.      #txlege #lettexasruntexas

Ok BD and for the counter point,

- $1.8 B Funding for a Texas border wall.                                         That will never be built.
- Texas CDC created.                                                                       Just another level of big government
- Fetal heartbeat bill.                                                                        A matter of moral convictions
- Balanced budget $250 B.                                                             AS REQUIRED BY TEXAS CONSTITUTION...
- Strengthened the Texas Power Grid.                                          Sure they did.
- Property tax reductions.                                                              We will believe it when the checks in the mail.
- Best election integrity reform in US.                                           A matter of opinion
- Toughest ban on critical race theory in the nation.                  They will find a way around the ban by renaming it..
- Churches and gun stores can never be closed by the government in a pandemic or emergency ever.                            Not sure the whole gun store thing is important but ok.
- 10th amendment Texas sovereignty reaffirmed.                                                                                                                     That and 3 bucks will get you a coffee from Starbucks.

Happy Laborious Weekend to all you dads, you know you will have to do everything.

7 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Ok BD and for the counter point,

- $1.8 B Funding for a Texas border wall.                                         That will never be built.
- Texas CDC created.                                                                       Just another level of big government
- Fetal heartbeat bill.                                                                        A matter of moral convictions
- Balanced budget $250 B.                                                             AS REQUIRED BY TEXAS CONSTITUTION...
- Strengthened the Texas Power Grid.                                          Sure they did.
- Property tax reductions.                                                              We will believe it when the checks in the mail.
- Best election integrity reform in US.                                           A matter of opinion
- Toughest ban on critical race theory in the nation.                  They will find a way around the ban by renaming it..
- Churches and gun stores can never be closed by the government in a pandemic or emergency ever.                            Not sure the whole gun store thing is important but ok.
- 10th amendment Texas sovereignty reaffirmed.                                                                                                                     That and 3 bucks will get you a coffee from Starbucks.

Happy Laborious Weekend to all you dads, you know you will have to do everything.

I love this state and I’m a cup half full kinda guy when it comes to Texas. If anyone can find a better place to live than Texas, let me know so I can witness this myself.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I love this state and I’m a cup half full kinda guy when it comes to Texas. If anyone can find a better place to live than Texas, let me know so I can witness this myself.

When I die I may not go to heaven
Well I don't know if they let cowboys in
If they don't just let me go to Texas, boys
'Cause Texas is as close as I've been

I can’t recall the great philosopher that penned these words. 🙂

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

When I die I may not go to heaven
Well I don't know if they let cowboys in
If they don't just let me go to Texas, boys
'Cause Texas is as close as I've been

I can’t recall the great philosopher that penned these words. 🙂

I think Tanya Tucker sang it.

On 9/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, Ty Cobb said:

I love the great state of TEXAS!!! Over the the last year I’ve met more people from other countries and states than I ever have. They all have one thing in common, their assessment of Texans. Everyone of them have talked to me about the pride that Texas people have in our state. I just smile and say it’s a Texas thing, stick around long enough and you will understand.

TEXAS PRIDE!!!

If anyone needs proof, a couple of years ago they had a lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news.  She said there were more Texas flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  God Bless Texas. 

On 9/6/2021 at 9:58 AM, Hagar said:

If anyone needs proof, a couple of years ago they had a lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news.  She said there were more Texas flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  God Bless Texas. 

So a lady who owned a flag store in Texas sold more Texas flags than other states?

Who would have thought that...

40 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

So a lady who owned a flag store in Texas sold more Texas flags than other states?

Who would have thought that...

Are you intentionally being obtuse, or is this the real DN?  Point is, a knowledgeable person stated that in America there are more Texas Flags sold than all other 49 States combined.  Who would’ve thought that….

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Are you intentionally being obtuse, or is this the real DN?  Point is, a knowledgeable person stated that in America there are more Texas Flags sold than all other 49 States combined.  Who would’ve thought that….

"lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news", that is your quote. You did not state she wasn't in Texas, you implied that a lady who owned a flag store was from Texas.

"obtuse", did you get that from the NYT crossword puzzle?

53 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news", that is your quote. You did not state she wasn't in Texas, you implied that a lady who owned a flag store was from Texas.

"obtuse", did you get that from the NYT crossword puzzle?

Obtuse, from Shawshank Redemption.  As for my original post, I think she was a local, but she still stated that there were more Texas Flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  The lady was referring to all sales in the country.  What’s interesting is that others seemed to grasp the concept of my post but you didn’t.  For some reason you felt it necessary to belittle the post and/or me.  Fascinating.  Says a lot about you.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Obtuse, from Shawshank Redemption.  As for my original post, I think she was a local, but she still stated that there were more Texas Flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  The lady was referring to all sales in the country.  What’s interesting is that others seemed to grasp the concept of my post but you didn’t.  For some reason you felt it necessary to belittle the post and/or me.  Fascinating.  Says a lot about you.

Snowflake, says a lot about you. 

Others are probably native Texans and if the others "grasped the concept" more power to them.

So belittle goodnight sweet snowflake, sorry I hurt your butt.....

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Obtuse…… Solitary, a month. 

7 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Snowflake, says a lot about you. 

Others are probably native Texans and if the others "grasped the concept" more power to them.

So belittle goodnight sweet snowflake, sorry I hurt your butt.....

Lmbo, I’ve much more to worry about than you.  I see you finally got the point.  Your childish name calling is proof enough.  

You have a nice day now, you hear.