Carthage vs WOS

underdog15

4 hours ago, aledoalumni said:

I have no dog in the fight (WOS vs Carthage). Just thought it was a ridiculous statement that needed to be rebutted. 

Thanks for posting the list. I hadn't seen it before. What an honor to be in the same category as the rest of those historic programs. It also looks like it was posted early 2020, meaning Carthage could've passed us already. Everyone knows they deserve to be listed too. Coach s has things running great for now. We are just hoping to get the opportunity to play. Every time we ask, Absolutely NoT. This mythical meeting between these two teams is 10 or 12 weeks away. I hope both teams make it at full power. That's 112%

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Thanks for posting the list. I hadn't seen it before. What an honor to be in the same category as the rest of those historic programs. It also looks like it was posted early 2020, meaning Carthage could've passed us already. Everyone knows they deserve to be listed too. Coach s has things running great for now. We are just hoping to get the opportunity to play. Every time we ask, Absolutely NoT. This mythical meeting between these two teams is 10 or 12 weeks away. I hope both teams make it at full power. That's 112%

The list gets updated after every season. So it's current right now. 

10 hours ago, house said:

To anyone that follows your posts its pretty obvious that Carthage is a threat to your ego.  So yes, you do have a dog in the fight.  

I was defending WOS against a terrible opinion. I wasn't saying anything against Carthage. That's y'alls problem. You think if I have an issue with a Carthage fan than I have an issue with the program. I don't. I couldn't care less if (and probably when) y'all pass us for most state championships. We were the 1st to win 10 and the first to 3peat twice. That's always going to be ours. We've made 5 title games in a row lmao. I'm good. Unlike y'all I'm very humbled by this experience. 

On 9/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, HikeMoncho said:

You are talking about probably the biggest and lamest homer I’ve ever seen on either forum. Have you ever made the mistake of looking at the stupid “Lil Tex Saturday morning headlines” threads they do here? It’s groan worthy, but especially the ones from Majesty. 

Wow, speaking of stupid headlines I came across this one the other day that evidently didn't make the press deadline. "Carthage ISD announces that HikeMoncho, longtime director of midfield logo operations has been promoted to end zone pylon coordinator'.  Moncho says he looks forward to the new challenge.  

28 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Where's carthage?

There scedule usually does not allow it and there offense style does not either although I did see 2017 Kennedale made the list at #33 way ahead of wos on the list and we seen how they got blown out by us in the state game that year this record reflects on how weak of a schedule you had 98% of the time 

36 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

1987 best WOS state champion in school history.

They were scary good. Old school veer offense, talented online and backs, clutch qb.  Slobber knocker defense, Kevin Smith, Quentin Tezeno and friends. College level coaching.  The only team preventing Jasper from championship that year.. Enjoyed watching those guys.