Manvel 35 Crosby 21/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Manvel 35 Crosby 21/FINAL
42 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No reason for Crosby not to be 2-0 right now. We have to get what’s there WHEN it’s there. Good thing is we played better than last week. Again though, we lose a very winnable game.  

Personally think fatigue is part of it, but they will be fine come district time.  Got to stay healthy though! 

36 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Personally think fatigue is part of it, but they will be fine come district time.  Got to stay healthy though! 

I think the ”unmade play” by Womack at the end of the game which would’ve made it 35-28 and gave us a chance at the onside was pure fatigue. He had another one on earlier on that drive he usually makes too. Very hard to ask anything more of him or Kirwood either considering the level they were playing at tonight. 

One thing we were talking about in my section was how much attention they had to give Casey to slow him down even with the caliber linemen Manvel has. Kid is absolute truth. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think the ”unmade play” by Womack at the end of the game which would’ve made it 35-28 and gave us a chance at the onside was pure fatigue. He had another one on earlier on that drive he usually makes too. Very hard to ask anything more of him or Kirwood either considering the level they were playing at tonight. 

One thing we were talking about in my section was how much attention they had to give Casey to slow him down even with the caliber linemen Manvel has. Kid is absolute truth. 

Casey is #40 ?

against Carthage 40 had his way the entire game.  An athlete playing on the D-line.