Livingston 15 Tyler Chapel Hill 35/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Livingston 15 Tyler Chapel Hill 35/FINAL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Maybe the Nederland folks will realize someone else besides the AD may be the issue.    why do people in general feel like social media is were anything & everything gets resolved. It wasn’t intentional & it was a general drill. if helmets weren’t used & the other kid cuts his eye on the baseball players elbow. I’m sure the headlines would be. WHY are these young babies NOT wearing helmets….  
    • Completely false information. This injury has zero to do with the previous injury. Also explain how a "footwork" drill leads to a kid lead blocking and taking a helmet to the elbow with enough impact to possibly tear ligaments? 
    • Dudes a Legend in the game what he does with those kids are remarkable 
    • I know the kid and the parents very well. Just for context the parents haven't placed any blame on anyone. Injuries happen. I think the angst from the original facebook post comes from how the injury happened and the timing with baseball playoffs starting next week. It isn't about being a "pride possession" of the poster and just the frustration it happened. 
    • PNG Season Ticket Holders should have already gotten their e-mail for re-order for season tickets with a special "CODE" to order your own seats.  New ticketing website is Hometown Tickets.  No more PayK12 & no more plastic ticket cards.  All tickets for home game season ticket orders will be on your phone, or printable from the app site.  See pngathletics site for more information. I have my tickets!!!💜  Now it feels like we are getting close to high school football again. PNG HAS A SPECIAL SPIRIT, PASS IT ON!!!