Top Returning Players for 2021/2022

Last couple years we have played up north of us more and less and less of the Beaumont Area teams because of this horrible district alignment.  (3 Schools 2 hours or more away)    Therefore I have not kept up with the players in this area as much..   The HJ kids are obviously players to watch again.

The soph. Monica Bottley at Silsbee was really impressive last year - so she would be on my list for sure.

In our district - Palestine has a Junior - Aylasia Fantroy that is very good (17 4A MVP last year),  Carthage has a Junior - Jakyra Roberts that is solid also

We have senior Jakayla Brown who has started since she was a freshmen - missed several games last year in district but will be one of the top players in our area for sure.

Getting close to getting started!!

The area has a lot of good players...   I am totally spoiled getting to coach quite a few top notch players every day.  These girls work their tails off daily!  I have coached for 20+ years and would have loved to have the talent that we have in our 8th and 9th spots any other year.  Should be exciting!  Praying that the Covid mess is under control before we crank up!  

Been very hard to get local games this year, so lots of bus miles for the Lady Hawks this year!  

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 11:36 AM, $$Buckets$$ said:

Im hearing that HJ and BU are scheduled for a scrimmage before the season kicks off.  I hope it comes about, will be fun to watch.

Welp, no scrimmage will be taking place im hearing that because of a miscommunication the scrimmage that was happening on Nov 2nd wont be taking place.  This just needs to be a regular season game, it would be good for the area!  Been hoping for this matchup for the last couple of years.

24 minutes ago, $$Buckets$$ said:

Welp, no scrimmage will be taking place im hearing that because of a miscommunication the scrimmage that was happening on Nov 2nd wont be taking place.  This just needs to be a regular season game, it would be good for the area!  Been hoping for this matchup for the last couple of years.

I think the scrimmage is still on - spoke with Coach Brown the other day about us jumping in.   

On 9/3/2021 at 9:49 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, Boudreaux (post player) is back for her senior campaign.  

I really don't know what else they have other than her (Denley) . 

A main piece of the Puzzle may or may not be back....Causing havoc on another deep run into post season playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...