LCM @ WOS

WOSdrummer99

14 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I believe so, that's how it worked last season. But I got my virtual tickets and I'll be there. Hopefully no rain this week.

Let's go meet the new and improved LCM

MY boy played for the bears back in the late 80s.Being a Stang fan I had to keep a low profile back then.lol.The Bears have had some good players.They just needed good coaching.Hopefully this coach can turn this program around.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

MY boy played for the bears back in the late 80s.Being a Stang fan I had to keep a low profile back then.lol.The Bears have had some good players.They just needed good coaching.Hopefully this coach can turn this program around.

Me personally think he will.i think peveto is a great coach.

When I met Peevey after the WB state game, he said he owed alot of credit to Coach T. He was instrumental to his coaching success. So there is a connection between them. But once you step foot of Breedlove Field, family and friendship goes out the window. Prepare for a battle tonight. LCM has a mountain in front of them, but like I've always been told... it's just a big hill for a stepper. Step 1, survive tonight.