LCM @ WOS

WOSdrummer99

His health and recovery are the most important thing right now. Hopefully he didn't even watch the game last night. This isn't like coach Hooks sitting in the golf cart. I don't know what he will be able/allowed to do. He needs to be envoled in the day to day operations. I'd have someone wearing a tablet with him on face time. Riley dodge actually coachedĀ a game from home last year in the playoffs while in quarantine. But T ain't no spring chicken.Ā One can only hope for the best. Get well soon coach.

8 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

I would imagine that WOS has a tough week of practice, and unleashes a beatdown on LCM Friday night no matter what coach is on the sidelines. When is the last time the Mustangs have lost a game to a team in Orange county?Ā 

Vidor beat them 1999 and LCM 1994. Orangefield and Bridge City are still trying to win a game against them.Ā 

On 8/28/2021 at 4:06 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

His health and recovery are the most important thing right now. Hopefully he didn't even watch the game last night. This isn't like coach Hooks sitting in the golf cart. I don't know what he will be able/allowed to do. He needs to be envoled in the day to day operations. I'd have someone wearing a tablet with him on face time. Riley dodge actually coachedĀ a game from home last year in the playoffs while in quarantine. But T ain't no spring chicken.Ā One can only hope for the best. Get well soon coach.

It was times where we didn't have hooks or t and we still perform because we wanted to show people how well coach we were no matter whos in charge we were a team. Kids these days argue with each other when the chips are down instead of pulling together. We didn't need t to hold our hand.Ā 

36 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

wo-s is a lazy football out of shape lots of legĀ cramps thrower up on the field and sidelines.Ā  I saw a lot of the big guys laying on the ground slow getting upĀ  just lazy sloppy play all a way roundĀ 

I'm just glad you found the right section of the forum. šŸ˜

until wo-s can find them a running QB that can run behind there big fast line it MIGHT be a long season for the mustangs. Been around football all my adult life student coach at usc inĀ  calf had some good teachers did a lot of spotting so I am NOT new kind of stuff. the mustangs are gifted all away around but a running QB canĀ  put gray hairs into defense coaches jack Dallas was good at that he read theĀ entire field he was gifted not afraidĀ  to run the football.