Beaumont United Timberwolves vs Port Neches-Groves Indians

lcm93

7 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I dont even know who to pick. BU sounded good against a stout WB team in last week

We have some issues to fix before district and WB exposed those (containment on the running lanes on defense and getting the offensive play in on time).  But I saw some good.  I saw minimum penalties and I seen some nice things from the o-line and the QB.  From what I hear, the Indians are really young this year and will have to grow in a hurry before district.  But I did hear they have great size in the o-line.  This will be a good game here…

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

We have some issues to fix before district and WB exposed those (containment on the running lanes on defense and getting the offensive play in on time).  But I saw some good.  I saw minimum penalties and I seen some nice things from the o-line and the QB.  From what I hear, the Indians are really young this year and will have to grow in a hurry before district.  But I did hear they have great size in the o-line.  This will be a good game here…

4 Seniors starting on both sides of the ball. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see you still wearing those yellow and maroon glasses. Lmao...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude, you haven’t even commented on your own team’s thread yet but you’re here ready to throw shade.  🤦🏾🤦🏾

Your own team throws shade at itself, yall gonna start fixing that interior defense tomorrow at practice or yall gonna pull a 3-stooges and go for what yall think yall know over at The Rez on Friday? Fairchief probably licking his chops at United defense. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you our Memorial Titans game (your employers squad 😁) Friday is a Blackout game, so be sure to wear your black, not red, but black Memorial Titans shirt on Friday, I will be calling the front desk to make sure you're in code. Don't wear that trash, I mean that United AlleyMutts shirt up there, wouldn't want you to end up getting a wedgie after the Pep Rally for our game. 😎

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

If I was PN-G, I’d get that run game going before anything.  But what do I know ? Faircloth is a master on the offensive side of the ball.  The question is will they be able to make tackles in space on defense…

We actually have a good RB this season. Big kid who runs hard and when he gets going is very fast. He likes the contact as well. He was all district LB last season.