Beaumont United Timberwolves vs Port Neches-Groves Indians

lcm93

• Bigdog changed the title to Beaumont United Timberwolves vs Port Neches-Groves Indians
8 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

PNG has really good size on the o-line. United gave up almost 300 yards rushing in two quarters while playing keep away. Sounds like the making of a shoot out. @BMTSoulja1 will be praying for a weather cancelation again this week.

Man after the first 10 times Png plays Cherokee @BMTSoulja1 gonna be doing that United Rain Dance and mumbling weird stuff on their track, just to get hauled up out of The Rez. 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PN-G played a mediocre 4a squad and looked to struggle.  But with that said, I think this will be a close game for a little bit.  But I have BU winning by 2 scores.

38 - 28

How do you know Jasper is mediocre? Your Silsbee ties are showing. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I currently have NO ties to Silsbee.  So I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Um your kid played for Silsbee, I remember an issue with Jasper, did you forget? I highly doubt Jasper is mediocre, certainly not world-beaters, but not mediocre. Now United's defense is mediocre minus Rivers, we can start the mediocre talk from there. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um your kid played for Silsbee, I remember an issue with Jasper, did you forget? I highly doubt Jasper is mediocre, certainly not world-beaters, but not mediocre. Now United's defense is mediocre minus Rivers, we can start the mediocre talk from there. 

I have NO relatives or close friends, kids on the team.  Like I said, ZERO ties.  But I do hold Coach Smith to high regards.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have NO relatives or close friends, kids on the team.  Like I said, ZERO ties.  But I do hold Coach Smith to high regards.

Ok, well stop calling Jasper mediocre, you haven't seen them play since that Silsbee game few years ago. 

I wish Mr. Shapiro could do a write up on this game next week. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ok, well stop calling Jasper mediocre, you haven't seen them play since that Silsbee game few years ago. 

I wish Mr. Shapiro could do a write up on this game next week. 

Mediocre 4a squad like said.  And please don’t mention that Jackarse’s name to me ever again…. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PN-G played a mediocre 4a squad and looked to struggle.  But with that said, I think this will be a close game for a little bit.  But I have BU winning by 2 scores.

38 - 28

And what did United do last night to make you so bold in your prediction? One great play by United's best player and a blown coverage play by the WB defender was all the offense United could muster. Take off the yellow and maroon glasses @BMTSoulja1.