Jasper Bulldogs vs Silsbee Tigers/ CANCELED

lcm93

Carthage is able to field two sides of the ball consistently with almost none playing both ways.  They have been doing that for years now and you have to be supremely talented to slow them down.  If your defense is rested then you have the best chance to do that.  

As for the Vidor game.... It amazes me when people say outcoached.  That is the good and bad side of some fans from Silsbee.  Never happy, no matter the effort, and that effort from a young team was just fine in my eyes.  

#tigernation

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Carthage is able to field two sides of the ball consistently with almost none playing both ways.  They have been doing that for years now and you have to be supremely talented to slow them down.  If your defense is rested then you have the best chance to do that.  

As for the Vidor game.... It amazes me when people say outcoached.  That is the good and bad side of some fans from Silsbee.  Never happy, no matter the effort, and that effort from a young team was just fine in my eyes.  

#tigernation

Me and @BMTSoulja1 have talked about that very thing, seems like going on 8yrs now. 

The real kicker is when they can field a college level offense against those teams that play both ways.  It is what it is.

No complaining just play.  Lord knows those teams will show you no mercy on the road to the ship and if Silsbee had that level/caliber of talent then it would be the same. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Jasper Bulldogs vs Silsbee Tigers/ CANCELED