Port Arthur Memorial Titans vs Barbers Hill Eagles

lcm93

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Funny tidbit: last time Barbers Hill made a trip down to South Jefferson County was 1998, they left with an overtime L to my alma mater on a Saturday afternoon. 

I’ll take an OT L this time👍

23 hours ago, lcm93 said:

I refer port arthur , nederland, and png mid county !! Sabine pass is south county !!! United and West brook is north county lol

man who taught you geography?? port arthur is bigger than nederland  and PN and the land borders them, but DOWNTOWN PA IS SOUTH OF MIDCOUNTY.

I don’t see this being a blow out. I have watch PAM film. Don’t think they are the team KP was. Offense very predicable and defense is solid but does have holes. IF our offense can come out and put some drives together it will help our D not be on the field for 65 snaps a game. I could see it being like last year toss up. Just my two cents. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Well since Cougtalk is 90% wrong about most things we might have a chance now👍 .  Sorry PAM I thought this one was in the bag , but we definitely have life now.

Lol means nothing, pretty sure that poster is picking Crosby next week. 🤷🏾‍♂️

19 hours ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

I don’t see this being a blow out. I have watch PAM film. Don’t think they are the team KP was. Offense very predicable and defense is solid but does have holes. IF our offense can come out and put some drives together it will help our D not be on the field for 65 snaps a game. I could see it being like last year toss up. Just my two cents. 

This. 

The key is for the O to take some pressure off the D by sustaining some drives. The D played tough but had to be exhausted last week. PAM should win, but I hope BH can keep it competitive. Hope for good weather too!  

Guest mrtomcat
On 8/30/2021 at 2:47 PM, BHFAN said:

We are no longer Allen Jr we are now Cedar Park Jr! Get it straight

Far too republican to be either one of those.  That said,  I am going with BH by a late FG in this contest.

58 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lol gonna be alot of disappointed ppl around 10pm Friday night 😁 (they wont be from Port Arthur)

The only thing I’m going to be disappointed about is being in PA @ 10PM.

BH folks are pretty realistic of our expectations. Unlike Crosby we don’t think we’re going to state ever year😂 if we’re competitive game 2 with a new coach showing up mid summer that will speak a lot.