Port Arthur Memorial Titans vs Barbers Hill Eagles

lcm93

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, the Port Arthur Snooze do cover Nederland and Port Neches more than Memorial already, so I figure it’s really MC news.  They just add Port Arthur to keep certain people happy.  It’s all clear to me now.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I've been calling that rag the Pt Neches news since the early 90's so don't steal my thunder sir......

20 hours ago, piratevillain said:

Gotta go with that PAM speed.

We have decent size across both lines.  If we get pressure with 4, it will be a long night for the Cove Eagles.....

7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I've been calling that rag the Pt Neches news since the early 90's so don't steal my thunder sir......

We have decent size across both lines.  If we get pressure with 4, it will be a long night for the Cove Eagles.....

That's exactly what was going on in their game with Paetow. I honestly thought their QB was going to have to come out the game just to keep him healthy for this week. 

Maybe it was cause of Paetow but it looks like their RB has regressed instead of getting better. 

They have one tall WR, but I worry about their mightymite WR on the other end, he's a SR but all of about 5'6 maybe and not big at all. 

Their DB #1 is nice, but he caught a bogus PI last game (in my opinion) he likes to cover aggressively, he'll probably be on Williams this game. 

Just a few things I saw noticeable. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Here's a little footage BH fans. Don't put too much stock in it. 

Some footage is better than none. It’s hard to tell from 1 game just how good Lancaster is and Katy Paetow for that matter.  IMO I think KP is bigger than PAM and probably a little better defense. PAM looks to have a better O than KP at this point of the season. I see BH being able to score ,but our D will have to deal with a speedy QB and that big back y’all have. Still have PAM by 3 scores, but hope to see an improved BH this week. 

49 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Who is it that buys more papers?

Just now, prepballfan said:

Who is it that buys more papers?

I imagine Port Arthur popper has more residence than groves and or Pt Neches.  Having said that, it's the bias we current and former residence of PA have a problem with.  

Beaumont surprise have the same Bubble bias.

We don't control the media round these parts.

Even when PA wins, somehow, there's something about the Bubble on the cover......

Therefore, the Pt Neches news

Just now, Austin1985 said:

I imagine Port Arthur popper has more residence than groves and or Pt Neches.  Having said that, it's the bias we current and former residence of PA have a problem with.  

Even when PA wins, somehow, there's something about the Bubble on the cover......

Ill take it but I read the paper each week and it looks mostly similar to me.

2 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Very true about the Beaumont Surprise.

1 minute ago, Austin1985 said:

Guess Ill pay more attention. I am not calling you a liar just haven't noticed. I do not hate PAM and its obvious your disdain for Mid-County schools. Maybe i just haven't noticed.

Just now, prepballfan said:

Ill take it but I read the paper each week and it looks mostly similar to me.

Full disclosure, I only look at the sports section.  But there will always be a '2 americas' conversation when it comes to the media and it's coverage.  I'm not here to argue but I stand on what I've said today and prior years.  Anyway, thanks for the well wishes for the kids of Memorial.  Preciate ya

Just now, Austin1985 said:

Full disclosure, I only look at the sports section.  But there will always be a '2 americas' conversation when it comes to the media and it's coverage.  I'm not here to argue but I stand on what I've said today and prior years.  Anyway, thanks for the well wishes for the kids of Memorial.  Preciate ya

I hope PAM wins state. Truly best of luck. 

2 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Now that is domination. I stupidly picked Lancaster in the pickems. Listened to to many people in the plant. Looks like the defense is gonne be lights out.

When Lancaster plays a team equal or better than them they tend to lose or get an arse whoopin. Their district is like North Shore playing in Hull-Daisetta district.