Port Arthur Memorial Titans vs Barbers Hill Eagles

lcm93

• Bigdog changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial Titans vs Barbers Hill Eagles

Last game BH looked pitiful on offense until something started to click in the 2nd half. Our Defense didn’t look to bad, but still lots to work on. I think PAM is way ahead of BH at this point, but we should look better for this game.  PAM by 21, but hope we keep close through the 1st half. BH will be ready come district just to early on with a new coach and scheme to beat a good team at their house. 

8 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Just a side note. Absecks  old team Cedar Park got pummeled 42-7 by  6A  Vandegrift . Cedar Park beat them 21-7 last year.  What a difference coaching can make.

That AND the CP team last year was the best one to come thru there since probably 2014 when they had those twins at RB that lost to Ennis in the State Championship game. They lost alot off that team last year. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That AND the CP team last year was the best one to come thru there since probably 2014 when they had those twins at RB that lost to Ennis in the State Championship game. They lost alot off that team last year. 

They are ranked #9 this year for 5Adiv1. That was with Abseck still thought to be coaching. Return 4/4 from last year, but yes the QB and most skill folks gone.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Finally done watching what I needed to watch. 

Give me the Titans by 30. No further comment. Good luck BH. 

We were awesome huh?😃Crosby may have that 4X100 state speed, but we have that baseball state champ base path speed. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You don't wanna know what I'll start referring Beaumont United as......... 

Well, the Port Arthur Snooze do cover Nederland and Port Neches more than Memorial already, so I figure it’s really MC news.  They just add Port Arthur to keep certain people happy.  It’s all clear to me now.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, the Port Arthur Snooze do cover Nederland and Port Neches more than Memorial already, so I figure it’s really MC news.  They just add Port Arthur to keep certain people happy.  It’s all clear to me now.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Keep that same energy on Friday after Png hands Pear Orchard another L, then the Snooze as you put it will definitely have a long page report afterwards about how us "mid-county" folks lead the series 5-2.