Newton 46 Woodville 26/ FINAL

Aggieswife

Good game Newton. We played decent although we still need to get better. Overall just lost to a better team. Think we got a few players banged up a little. Hopefully no major injuries and everyone shakes back to get ready for another tough battle against OF next week 

💛🦅💛

1 minute ago, longball24 said:

I think we watched two different games. Neither team has anything to write home about. Newton is not the same team as years past . Our offense is horrible The defense gets no rest even after making several good stops.

The defense really didn’t get any stops till the 3rd quarter. LoL Gatson and Walsh are nearly unstoppable behind that OLine. Jack Fowler had over 300 yards passing. What are you talking about man? LoL 

2 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Like I said we were watching two different games. It is a good thing that the district is as weak as it is or we could not entertain the thought of the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

1. The defense really didn’t get any stops till the 3rd quarter. LoL 2. Gatson and Walsh are nearly unstoppable behind that OLine. 3. Jack Fowler had over 300 yards passing. What are you talking about man? LoL 

If any of the 3 points I made are false according to the game you saw then let me know. 

• bullets13 changed the title to Newton 46 Woodville 26/ FINAL