Hardin 14 Kountze 7/Final (OT)

Aggieswife

• bullets13 changed the title to Hardin 14 Kountze 7/Final (OT)
Guest mrtomcat
24 minutes ago, UncleSi said:

Oh Lord, the horses have left HD and moved to Hardin???????  Better watch out 3A!!!🤣

You are mistaken sir.  No horses in Hardin.  Now, miniature ponies, absolutely!

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Yes, Kountze has some horses, for Hardin to win is huge. 

I love my hometown.. but if Kountze has some “horse’s “ they aren’t losing to Hardin in OT… I’m a realist and can tell you that most likely neither team makes the playoffs. Unless one sneaks into the 4th spot. But it’s high school football and crazier things have happened 

2 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I love my hometown.. but if Kountze has some “horse’s “ they aren’t losing to Hardin in OT… I’m a realist and can tell you that most likely neither team makes the playoffs. Unless one sneaks into the 4th spot. But it’s high school football and crazier things have happened 

I watched Kountze in the scrimmage with Tarkington and HD, they definitely are loaded with athletes this year, 3 of the lineman are huge, like 6’3 over 270lbs, 2 of the RB’s built like Frank Gore lol, the WR’s are athletic and fast, the Lions killed both teams at the scrimmage. Kountze never seems to put it all together on the football field, basketball yes. Hardin has to be much improved under Ned Barrier. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, aTmfan06 said:

Happened to be at that game. It did not end in OT. Kountze made a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball which allowed Hardin to capitalize. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, aTmfan06 said:

30 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

So this game didn't go to OT ?  Why does it say OT in the score thread then ?

For scores that aren’t updated by fans on here we have to rely on sites like maxpreps. Sometimes they’re inaccurate.  I updated probably 25 scores from maxpreps week one, and this makes 2 that were inaccurate.  Well, this score was correct, they just put that it went to OT