Crosby 24 Carthage 27/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

Dunn and Branch were a dynamic duo last year. The team isn't there yet on offense. 

Especially Dunn I watched that whole state game last season... I honestly hated y'all lost this one it gives my nephew something to talk about (btw my nephew next year will be playing for Longview definitely will catch some games up there)

5 minutes ago, Horton said:

Where is the Aledo guy. 
I remember all he  could say is this ain’t Marshall the Dawgs are playing. 
The Dawgs beat a very good team with their J V O line third string running back. 
Can’t say enough about The heart of these Dawgs. 

Well y'all are holding on to that #20 ranking in the nation aren't y'all but congratulations

13 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Honestly I was expecting this score but the other way around... I wonder what Aledo folks feel about this one

It was a fun game to watch. #40 and #14 for Crosby are ballers. Crosby has a lot to work on and should be formidable come playoff time. As of right now I think FBM is ahead of Crosby. Carthage looked good. Future 4AD2 champs. 

Just now, aledoalumni said:

It was a fun game to watch. #40 and #14 for Crosby are ballers. Crosby has a lot to work on and should be formidable come playoff time. As of right now I think FBM is ahead of Crosby. Carthage looked good. Future 4AD2 champs. 

Well from what I've seen at Huntsville practices they better hope they don't run into them they're looking extremely big this season

1 minute ago, aledoalumni said:

I dont think I was wrong. Crosby gave Carthage a much better game than Marshall would have. 

As I was telling my nephew (he's from Marshall but will be playing for Longview next year as a RB/DE Marshall has not been very good at all) I'm trying to get him to move with me so he can play for Huntsville but he thinks Huntsville sucks... Maybe I need to persuade him a little bit more

Just now, TrojanWarrior08 said:

So based on what you said could Carthage hang with Aledo

Don’t know, I haven’t seen Aledo play this year. 
like I have always said, the Dawgs could play with Aledo and most years Aledo would win, but 2008, 2017, 2019 and 2020 my money would have been on the Dawgs.