Crosby 24 Carthage 27/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

12 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

O my gosh carthage just runs away from all that 5a speed and gets 100yd kick return to retake lead 27-24 1:36 left

It was the kicker, who actually got tackled by 32, but that’s what you get when you don’t kick it out of the end zone and your outside guy gets caught way inside the numbers!

Just now, CougarCal said:

It was the kicker, who actually got tackled by 32, but that’s what you get when you don’t kick it out of the end zone and your outside guy gets caught way inside the numbers!

I truly don't get it !! Totally out coached. Kick the ball out of bounce.and why not run it more.

Just now, CougarCal said:

Nah he got drove there that Carthage kid picked him up and moved him there was every coaches dream kick return everything was great on it. Hats off. 

Ouch . Crosby just lost to a 4A with several starters out! Carthage good God you guys are incredible, I would hate to see a healthy Carthage team.

Hopefully Crosby’s coach didn’t just run your QB into a season nagging injury. Very dumb I hope he recovers. Manvel next week OMG

Just now, BHFAN said:

Ouch . Crosby just lost to a 4A with several starters out! Carthage good God you guys are incredible, I would hate to see a healthy Carthage team.

Hopefully Crosby’s coach didn’t just run your QB into a season nagging injury. Very dumb I hope he recovers. Manvel next week OMG

8 time state champs for a reason.

I told y'all earlier, the only advantage Crosby had was it was the first game of the year for Carthage. Carthage gives Crosby five turnovers in the first half and Crosby could only manage a ten point lead at halftime. Crosby gets ten points off of turnovers and a TD on one play in the first half. Just a shame for Crosby the second half had to be played, it was totally dominated by Carthage. Good luck to both teams, expect big things from both teams. Hope Crosby QB will be ok. 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

Lost to Nederland last game of season and made a title run, just one game is the mantra. 

Goodluck I don’t think Crosby has the horses this year, but that’s why we play the game. Also it’s early who knows they could make me a believer again.

3 minutes ago, Byrdiug said:

Honestly kind of shocked in How close score was. I know this question will get biased responses, but how many of those turnovers were Crosby taking it away from Carthage vs Carthage giving a gift?

A strip fumble, 2 QB sack fumbles and a Pick. 

at least 3 you have to give the defense the credit for because it was a play that caused the fumble not just a drop on the ground. 

one fumble was probably the ball carrier fault on that end around.