BISD Employee/Vidor Resident Charged with Possession

BMTSoulja1

I’ve known this person for about 20 years. After her divorce, 18 years ago, she went nuts, hung out at bars, hung out in my group somewhat…. I watched her spiral into an alcoholic, or what seem to be an alcoholic, and drug use.  I found out she got the BISD job and was making a change in her life for the better. She used to be a teacher, but had not taught in several years….. it looks like her demons won the fight, and now has changed her life forever…..It still blows me away that she was stupid enough to drive with 14 pounds of weed….. I mean 14 pounds of weed…….

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Gonna be hard to argue that it was for personal use…

I heard through the grape vine she is claiming she did not know about the weed, she was in a car that did not belong to her🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t believe that story, unless there’s really someone stupid enough to loan someone a vehicle with 14 pounds of weed in it

18 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I heard through the grape vine she is claiming she did not know about the weed, she was in a car that did not belong to her🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t believe that story, unless there’s really someone stupid enough to loan someone a vehicle with 14 pounds of weed in it

They were high HIGH and forgot🤣😂

21 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Can you imagine what a car with 14 lbs of weed smells like?  I had a single joint hidden in my room in high school and my mom found it because she smelled it when she walked into my room.  

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I know some teachers need they stress relief. But what an incredibly stupid thing to do. Teachers should be smarter than that. Something tells me, this wasn't all on her. Somebody using her for transportation.

Yep.  Because even at 500 a pound that equals $7k. More to the actual story.