BPD Sergeant Charged With Injury to a Child and Family Violence

bullets13

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

🙄

It has zero to do with the boys in blue…

Actually it does, when a public servant does things like this it puts the spotlight on all of them.

Should I remind you of the drug felon Floyd who they now hold at the same level of MLK and what about the cop. Thats right all over the country people started looking at all police the same way. You're a smart person, I think you just misunderstood my point...

1 hour ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Actually it does, when a public servant does things like this it puts the spotlight on all of them.

Should I remind you of the drug felon Floyd who they now hold at the same level of MLK and what about the cop. Thats right all over the country people started looking at all police the same way. You're a smart person, I think you just misunderstood my point...

Thanks for the compliment. I just happen to see it differently. I don’t disagree that some people might try to reach and say that he represents cops, he allegedly committed domestic violence; therefore, all cops commit domestic violence. But this is not national news, nor is it being pandered all over the media as police violence plus here in southeast Texas we don’t have all sorts of “peaceful” demonstrations or ANTIFA rallies… It’s just my opinion, but I would not characterize this event as a “tough day for the boys in blue”. 

3 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Pretty sure most of the folks that were protesting and calling for defunding the cops already had their mind made up about police before the Floyd incident.  I won't argue that there are some that will lump all into one group based on the actions of a few...just look at the poor lawyers, lol.