KOUNTZE

Guest mrtomcat

Guest mrtomcat

whats the story on Kountze this year?  i have not heard many say much about those lions down the road from me.  Looks like yall got an easy first week game vs those Hornets ?  Good luck to the Kountze Lions this year and Coach Paine

19 hours ago, mrtomcat said:

whats the story on Kountze this year?  i have not heard many say much about those lions down the road from me.  Looks like yall got an easy first week game vs those Hornets ?  Good luck to the Kountze Lions this year and Coach Paine

That explains your disgruntled trolling of HD lol, took lots of earse whoopings from dem Bobcats over the years. Probably an Oiler lol. I will say Kountze looked really good in the scrimmage I watched. They got some good athletes, some size and one RB looked pretty impressive. 

Guest mrtomcat
16 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

That explains your disgruntled trolling of HD lol, took lots of earse whoopings from dem Bobcats over the years. Probably an Oiler lol. I will say Kountze looked really good in the scrimmage I watched. They got some good athletes, some size and one RB looked pretty impressive. 

We've not played HD much over the years.  I think a total of 9 times in 70 plus years we've had a football program.  My Warriors have had their hands full with plenty of others though.  Good luck to your Bobcats this season.   I think yall will be fine.

27 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Problem is Kountze always has athletes, just can't ever put it together on the football field. They will be fine in basketball season, not ever a football school. 

Basketball has been rough the past few years as well though. Basketball will improve going forward with a good freshman class. 

5 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

We've not played HD much over the years.  I think a total of 9 times in 70 plus years we've had a football program.  My Warriors have had their hands full with plenty of others though.  Good luck to your Bobcats this season.   I think yall will be fine.

Ole Warriors, I grew up playing them, played against Shane Moses, now a State Trooper there. Good luck to the Warriors, my cousins are the Curr's, Danny and Davie.