who has new news on coach Thompson

powerlifter

This is the hidden content, please

· 

Update: cornel is doing great this morning and is in great spirits and ready to come home. I’m not sure yet when that’s going to happen but he’s ready when they say go! We have heard and felt each of your prayers and we love each and every one of you! This coming Friday morning will definitely be a totally different football Friday than we have ever experienced before, but we know that this, too, shall pass. I will post an update when he is discharged. Again, thank you all so much for the prayers during this time. It has been a scary situation and all of your call, texts, messages have been very appreciated!

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

· 

Update: cornel is doing great this morning and is in great spirits and ready to come home. I’m not sure yet when that’s going to happen but he’s ready when they say go! We have heard and felt each of your prayers and we love each and every one of you! This coming Friday morning will definitely be a totally different football Friday than we have ever experienced before, but we know that this, too, shall pass. I will post an update when he is discharged. Again, thank you all so much for the prayers during this time. It has been a scary situation and all of your call, texts, messages have been very appreciated!

That's great!  Hopefully there won't be any long-term after effects.