What good have biden and the democrats done?

BS Wildcats

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If we have the votes in 2022, this clown and his "vp" have to be removed.  There has never been an administration that has been so damaging to this country.

What kills me is Biden claims one of the biggest reasons to leave is due to the cost (to the American people). He always seems to include us in everything he does. 

What have they done, how about this. source Breitbart 9/3/21

The black-white unemployment rate jumped higher in August, highlighting how the Biden administration’s policies have failed to arrest the unequal burden of inflation and the coronavirus resurgence.

Black unemployment jumped to 8.8 percent, up from 8.2 percent in August. The white unemployment rate went the other way: falling to 4.5 percent from 4.8 percent. As a result, black unemployment is almost twice the white rate.

Do we need to remind everyone where unemployment in the black and brown communities were under Trump. 

• The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%. source, CNBC 

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 2019

• But no more offensive tweets...

4 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

What have they done, how about this. source Breitbart 9/3/21

The black-white unemployment rate jumped higher in August, highlighting how the Biden administration’s policies have failed to arrest the unequal burden of inflation and the coronavirus resurgence.

Black unemployment jumped to 8.8 percent, up from 8.2 percent in August. The white unemployment rate went the other way: falling to 4.5 percent from 4.8 percent. As a result, black unemployment is almost twice the white rate.

Do we need to remind everyone where unemployment in the black and brown communities were under Trump. 

• The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%. source, CNBC 

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 2019

• But no more offensive tweets...

Big girl, you have been silent as of late, would you please entertain us with your thoughts on this?  I’m sure you’ll spin it as Trump’s fault, just like your potus did with his catastrophic Afghan debacle.

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

biden voters, it has been a few days since the last post on this topic.  Can you still not come up with at least one thing biden and his Dims have done that is good for the country?  Please, give us your thoughts!

How come I keep seeing polls that show Biden’s “approval” ratings are dropping? I haven’t seen a thing yet that showed anyone’s approval of anything he’s done, except for his suckasses. Slippery Slope Kamala’s approval either. 

Have to keep this going in hopes that one of our lefty posters will tell us what biden has done that is good for America.  After almost a month of this topic being posted, we all pretty well know the answer.  Maybe we start one about what he is doing, and what he has done, that is detrimental to America.  I think we could get several pages fairly quickly.  Heck, some of the lefties may chime in on that one.

No mystery why no one has posted anything positive about Biden, there’s nothing to post.  The Media demonized Trump For 5 years and the Dems drink the koolaide.  Yes, he has little class.  Runs off at the mouth.  Tweets to much.  But, had the economy booming.  Had more minorities working than ever before.  Had our enemies at bay.  I dislike the man but I loved the President.

Time to resurrection the old label, yellow dog Democrats.