What good have biden and the democrats done?

BS Wildcats

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Biden can’t whip Covid so he is now shouldering the responsibility on the states. What a loser. 

Yes he is...this is what he said then.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Biden lambasted the president for continually downplaying the pandemic, even as it continues to spread throughout the country.

“The president (Trump) keeps telling us the virus is going to disappear,” he said. “He keeps waiting for a miracle. I have news for him: No miracle is coming.”

Biden said he would immediately move to implement a sweeping pandemic-response plan that he argued the White House still lacks, more than six months after Covid-19 reached U.S. soil.

“After all this time, the president still does not have a plan,” Biden said. “Well, I do. If I’m your president, on Day 1, we’ll implement the national strategy I’ve been laying out since March.”

This is what he says now.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

On the Monday call, Biden said that a "federal response" is not the key to combating the COVID-19 pandemic, which he said requires resolution at the "state level."

From your article…

After all this time, the president still does not have a plan,” Biden said. “Well, I do. If I’m your president, on Day 1, we’ll implement the national strategy I’ve been laying out since March.”

What POS has a plan since March but won’t reveal it until November? Think of the lives he could have saved. He is simply a liar, something that used to rile PamFam and Big Girl about Trump….. except they never provided any. Big Girl, is this lie ok with you?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

From your article…

After all this time, the president still does not have a plan,” Biden said. “Well, I do. If I’m your president, on Day 1, we’ll implement the national strategy I’ve been laying out since March.”

What POS has a plan since March but won’t reveal it until November? Think of the lives he could have saved. He is simply a liar, something that used to rile PamFam and Big Girl about Trump….. except they never provided any. Big Girl, is this lie ok with you?

Big girl has no problem his incompetence and lies.  Birds of a feather……….!  She probably doesn’t realize the piss poor job this administration is doing.  She is just happy that an incompetent black woman is VP.  No matter she doesn’t know her arse from a hole in the ground.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not a fan of Republicans but I'm quite sure you don't want to compare the ethical standards of each party.

Wrong is wrong. It’s to a point where some are wishing /praying for death this is past political and small on all levels. And it get likes instead of being condemned. Doesn’t matter what side is doing it. Just stand up for what’s right and be the best person you can be.

2 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Wrong is wrong. It’s to a point where some are wishing /praying for death this is past political and small on all levels. And it get likes instead of being condemned. Doesn’t matter what side is doing it. Just stand up for what’s right and be the best person you can be.

You’re right, wrong is wrong.  Funny that you commented on this and not the cracker remarks.  Must not think that’s wrong, huh?