P.a. Isd requiring mask and the Bible in public schools

5GallonBucket

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Surgical masks are the second best thing behind the Kn95/n95.  I’d trust them over that BS cloth crap and those bandanas and those ‘gators’ they wear around the neck…

I stopped wearing my gaiters, after a few washes the quality is gone. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The fact that you can't get kids/parents/teachers in those districts to do ANYTHING to conform with society, but yet the whole community will wear a mask like they're scared of getting the whip is comical.

It ain't the 1860s, either, Buddy Garrity.  

When the majority of the district is composed of minorities, who for the most part vote Dim, they will follow whatever biden and harris say.  If Trump were still in office, they would balk it with great fervor.  Just look at how they reacted to the vaccine while Trump was still in office.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:05 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Great move by Dr. Porterie and PAISD. The safety of the children and employees are of highest importance and priority.  I think all other districts will follow suit.

"What we’re doing is taking care of our children and our staff in the best way we know how." — Port Arthur ISD Dr. Mark Porterie 

This is the hidden content, please

@BMTSoulja1 I'm surprised the attendance went up with so many teachers/staff unvaccinated. 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:31 AM, BS Wildcats said:

When the majority of the district is composed of minorities, who for the most part vote Dim, they will follow whatever biden and harris say.  If Trump were still in office, they would balk it with great fervor.  Just look at how they reacted to the vaccine while Trump was still in office.

And now that the dems are in office, look who won't mask up or take the shot... so your point works both ways.  there are plenty of dumb sheep on both sides of the aisle, making their decisions based on politics (or what they saw on facebook) rather than common sense, science, or fairness.  And i'm not talking exclusively (or even mostly) about vaccines and masks.  

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

And now that the dems are in office, look who won't mask up or take the shot... so your point works both ways.  there are plenty of dumb sheep on both sides of the aisle, making their decisions based on politics (or what they saw on facebook) rather than common sense, science, or fairness.  And i'm not talking exclusively (or even mostly) about vaccines and masks.  

I didn’t when Trump was in office nor Biden nor anyone else for that matter.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

"What we’re doing is taking care of our children and our staff in the best way we know how." — Port Arthur ISD Dr. Mark Porterie 

This is the hidden content, please

@BMTSoulja1 I'm surprised the attendance went up with so many teachers/staff unvaccinated. 

So how long will that be......until this virus no longer exist?????

• 1 month later...

Oh and Dont be surprised if a certain school  gets sued due to mandating mask.

you would think highly educated people at the top would have enough common sense.  A school district that stays in litigation brings on itself more litigation and more wasted tax payer money while breaking the law. Hats off to you administrators and the elected board members your doing such a great job.🙄.  One thing you are good at…..running off all the good teachers, staff…..Can’t even get subs to fill teaching absences or vacancies. as well as parents pulling kids to go to neighboring districts due to  all of the above and more (crt) Good luck on your school rating after state testing…..I foresee another TEA takeover.

May be time for the school board to be taken over again too.

the last regime had people breaking the law and now this one….may wanna get y’alls water checked.

• tvc184 changed the title to P.a. Isd requiring mask and the Bible in public schools