P.a. Isd requiring mask and the Bible in public schools

5GallonBucket

56 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Great move by Dr. Porterie and PAISD. The safety of the children and employees are of highest importance and priority.  I think all other districts will follow suit.

Exactly. But no, no other districts will follow except BISD and thankgoodness WOCCISD did it, you forget this is SETX, I told you before about this area. You may live in the current but others live in the 60s. You know exactly how I feel about those ppl. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Exactly. But no, no other districts will follow except BISD and thankgoodness WOCCISD did it, you forget this is SETX, I told you before about this area. You may live in the current but others live in the 60s. You know exactly how I feel about those ppl. 

Yep PAISD and BISD are the top districts in Setex. What a terrible thing to say about the other districts here. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Really? I have to point it out. You made it very obvious, especially with the second post I have seen warning Soulja about this place. The innocence is insulting.

Man shut your old arse up. I knew you wouldn't answer the question when I asked it. Your Idiocracy is insulting and there's no vaccine for that unfortunately. It's 2021, get out your bubble and clean your eyes. 

Feel free to respond, wont get one back from me, I already know how people like you are. Hopefully the owner of this site will truly make it a SPORTS SITE in which it was intended to be long before, I wonder if people like you would encourage those days back into the current times, it damn sure wouldn't work. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man shut your old arse up. I knew you wouldn't answer the question when I asked it. Your Idiocracy is insulting and there's no vaccine for that unfortunately. It's 2021, get out your bubble and clean your eyes. 

Feel free to respond, wont get one back from me, I already know how people like you are. Hopefully the owner of this site will truly make it a SPORTS SITE in which it was intended to be long before, I wonder if people like you would encourage those days back into the current times, it damn sure wouldn't work. 

Man, you would have to shut me up. I won’t do it for you or anyone else. Remember, you’re the one who opened up this can of worms that is literally eating you from within. Go back and read your first post. It is riddled with hatred and innuendo. 

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Man, you would have to shut me up. I won’t do it for you or anyone else. Remember, you’re the one who opened up this can of worms that is literally eating you from within. Go back and read your first post. It is riddled with hatred and innuendo. 

I read and reread his post and find nothing wrong with it.  Even if it were reversed and if you posted it, opposite to my stance.  I still see it as non insulting to other districts…

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Explain yourself.

You and Buddy are buds. He warned you on several occasions about these setex people, you know, PEOPLE LIKE ME. It would be inexcusable for you to disagree with him or see the angle of his post. Remember, we still live in the 60’s…..or is it him? My post needed no explanation really.

56 minutes ago, baddog said:

You and Buddy are buds. He warned you on several occasions about these setex people, you know, PEOPLE LIKE ME. It would be inexcusable for you to disagree with him or see the angle of his post. Remember, we still live in the 60’s…..or is it him? My post needed no explanation really.

I co-sign on facts or truths.  FYI, BG and I disagree way more times than we agree.  

Some of you are in another reality. 

The data has and is there on the those 18 and under. 

Masks DO NOT stop the virus, SCIENCE is clear on that. 

But here we are unknown faces with little or no actual definitive proof on what the CDC, NIH or WHO is stating truthful facts. 

Afghanistan has a literacy rate of 43%, many on this site are lower than that on this subject. 

From the PAISD web site,

Goal:
PAISD will implement a comprehensive literacy program that addresses the diverse needs of learners and prepares students with the literacy skills necessary to be successful.

Objective:
By 2022, 100% of students will demonstrate proficiency or above in reading and writing.

Those of you masking or agreeing on the masking of children are dumber than a box of rocks. 

Turn off CNN, MSNBC, WAPO and NYT and make a logical decision not an emotional decision. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

“Truly make it a sports site”

HEY, HEY tupid, you had to scroll past all the sports subjects to get to this part of the forum. 

Think before you troll. 

1 hour ago, Derf Nosneb said:

“Truly make it a sports site”

HEY, HEY tupid, you had to scroll past all the sports subjects to get to this part of the forum. 

Think before you troll. 

@WOSgrad@BMTSoulja1 This newbie hasn't been on here long enough to explain to him but I'll let him make it. Now isn't the time for me to address a dumbass like him. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Baddog is literally a traitor man lol.. dude has been in multiple topics defending the Jan 6th BS, and wished he was there himself (he couldn’t afford plane ticket, donated all his money to the border wall scam already)

6 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

donated all his money to the border wall scam already

You’re donating to it too, btw. 

This is what your governor said:

“Texas is doing more than any state has ever done to protect the border, but it is clear that more is needed. In the Biden Administration's absence, Texas is stepping up to get the job done by building the border wall. Through this comprehensive public safety effort, we will secure the border, slow the influx of unlawful immigrants, and restore order in our border communities."  

Additionally, the Governor, Lieutenant Governor Patrick, Speaker Phelan, and Senator Nelson, and Representative Bonnen 

This is the hidden content, please
 authorizing the transfer for $250 million as a down payment to launch the construction of the border wall and hire a program manager and contractors. Governor Abbott also noted that the state budget allocates 1.1 billion dollars towards border security — a record for the State of Texas. 

• tvc184 changed the title to P.a. Isd requiring mask and the Bible in public schools