When Will The Peanut Brains Ever Learn? [Spoiler - Never]

InMAGAWeTrust

35 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Meanwhile Dinglebert, Traitordog, Lum, and the rest of the trumper crowd here are still defending politicians because they’re on the “same team”

🤡 🤡 

Congratulations. You are now officially the stupidest poster on the board. Big Girl must feel like Jimmy Carter about now.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Meanwhile Dinglebert, Traitordog, Lum, and the rest of the trumper crowd here are still defending politicians because they’re on the “same team”

🤡 🤡 

Does the same team count the eight years that Obama continued the same policy? Were they peanut brains then or only after Trump took office? 

Obama took office almost 13 years ago. He could have ended it then completely at his discretion. So why out of the last 20 years, Obama could’ve ended it 13 years ago?

Well, if you really want to know what I've heard about this? My unreliable source says... 911 was an inside job by the CIA and Israeli Mossad. Bush and VP haliburton made war profits off wounded warriors. Obama and HRC needed to take out bin Laden to win favor with other Mideast countries. The Taliban were never the enemy. And now they will only negotiate with the true president. Not the false leader.

Just what I hear from the deep state. And some people do believe this.

Carry on...

41 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Well, if you really want to know what I've heard about this? My unreliable source says... 911 was an inside job by the CIA and Israeli Mossad. Bush and VP haliburton made war profits off wounded warriors. Obama and HRC needed to take out bin Laden to win favor with other Mideast countries. The Taliban were never the enemy. And now they will only negotiate with the true president. Not the false leader.

Just what I hear from the deep state. And some people do believe this.

Carry on...

Finally met someone more autistic than me.  Oh what a feeling.