CFB Recruiting

The UT football program has not exactly set the world on fire since coach Charley Strong left either.  

Oklahoma is down in the dumps.  Deion Sanders is pulling in five star talent to HBCU Jackson State U.  Things are in a flux.   Then there is NIL and transfer protocol.  Guys I saw playing high school ball five years ago are still playing D-1 basketball and football.  I guess will NIL you can make a nice living playing D-1 college sports.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The UT football program has not exactly set the world on fire since coach Charley Strong left either.  

Oklahoma is down in the dumps.  Deion Sanders is pulling in five star talent to HBCU Jackson State U.  Things are in a flux.   Then there is NIL and transfer protocol.  Guys I saw playing high school ball five years ago are still playing D-1 basketball and football.  I guess will NIL you can make a nice living playing D-1 college sports.

It’s certainly possible.  UNC’s 13 scholarship players will all make $1M per year before any individual endorsements.  They basically put together a $13M per year annuity.  Oscar at UK is making $2.7M.  Before NIL, you would think there is no way Bijan Robinson would come back to Texas for another year.  Not so sure now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/28/2024 at 12:32 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This is the hidden content, please

Check this out 

I like the signing before the players senior season. If he’s truly committed he will sign and focus on his senior yr of hs downfall coach gets fired or leaves it screws the player….