Nederland vs West Orange Stark

Stangfan#1

36 minutes ago, dj said:

Nederland has to get out quick.has to put up points by any means necessary.and more importantly they have to find a running game if they have any chance.

I'm not too sold on how good wos is just yet, those two scrimmages meant absolutely nothing. Nederland will show to play no matter what. 13 10. Dog fight coming up.

31-10 Stangs.  Nederland doesn’t have a running back. Offensive line is supposed to be their strength but I was not impressed in the Memorial scrimmage. Defense didn’t look to bad. The secondary needs some work. I’ve seen the dogs work things out over the years and hopefully that’s the case. I think they will struggle early and hopefully have some things worked out by district play.

I’m thinking the Stangs will take this one… I’m hearing the same thing about us struggling a little bit finding someone to tote the mail. One thing for sure, Monte always finds a way to squeeze every drop of piss out of em and manufacture Offense…. Dogs will be fine…. Might take a couple weeks to get ther

I mentioned the drop off in the run game from what we’ve seen the last several years BEFORE last night’s scrimmage. It’s really a shame too, because we have a huge O-Line to run behind. Hopefully, someone will step up. I think the defense is okay but there’s been a few mixups in the secondary. Bottom line to me is this… if we don’t find a reliable run game, then we don’t beat good teams. I certainly classify WOS as a good team.