Arterio Morris

Per Nick Harris: Texas’ lone commit in the 2022 class, 5 ️ point guard Arterio Morris, will return to Dallas (Texas) Kimball for his senior season, according to @TheTB5Reports.

Morris helped lead the Knights to a 5A state championship appearance in 2021.

(FREE):

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

16 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Breaking News Coppell Basketball player Anthony Black leaves Coppell and is headed to Duncanville 

That is a huge get.  Got to see him over the summer - kid is a beast.  

You guys crack me up with your UIL comments.  Y’all haven’t been keeping up with the transfers running through Duncanville?   Y’all thought they win state every year with Coach Peavy and homegrown talent?  That’s cute 😊 

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You guys crack me up with your UIL comments.  Y’all haven’t been keeping up with the transfers running through Duncanville?   Y’all thought they win state every year with Coach Peavy and homegrown talent?  That’s cute 😊 

I ran out of likes. 

On 8/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’m glad he’s back.  Because I thought initially he was running from BU and Arceneaux.  Glad he’s back to redeem himself…

I’m glad he’s back too.  Would love to see that rematch as long as the result is the same.

So Arterio and Keyonte George were going to combine to form the best HS backcourt in the country.   The heavy rumor floating this summer was they were both also going to commit to Texas and Chris Beard.  Arterio commits in July.  Then recently Keyonte commits to Baylor.  Shortly thereafter, Arterio decides to return to Kimball.  Would be very curious as to what precipitated what. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

I’m glad he’s back too.  Would love to see that rematch as long as the result is the same.

So Arterio and Keyonte George were going to combine to form the best HS backcourt in the country.   The heavy rumor floating this summer was they were both also going to commit to Texas and Chris Beard.  Arterio commits in July.  Then recently Keyonte commits to Baylor.  Shortly thereafter, Arterio decides to return to Kimball.  Would be very curious as to what precipitated what. 

Word on the street George is leaving his current HS. 

47 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

But usually these kids attend Duncanville from the point they get to High school, regardless of where they stay in the dallas area. Last time i could remember a kid that played Varsity level at another school and tried to transfer to another school he was ruled ineligble.

20 minutes ago, Topdawg25 said:

But usually these kids attend Duncanville from the point they get to High school, regardless of where they stay in the dallas area. Last time i could remember a kid that played Varsity level at another school and tried to transfer to another school he was ruled ineligble.

Yeah, not so much.  Jahmius Ramsey led D’ville to a state title a few years ago.   Duncanville was the third high school he attended - HIS SENIOR YEAR!  Let’s just say the DECs in DFW are wayyy more lax than other areas of the state.  That’s not exactly a secret.  And I would submit that certainly contributes to their dominance, in general, in the big 2 sports. 

9 hours ago, ThaGod409 said:

Heard trae Clayton is also attending kimball in article where they were talking about Morris going back ! 

Yeah kimball looks to be loaded with Morris Clayton Gipson and Henderson… United and Kimball would be box office at the Alamodome. But kimball won’t have it easy getting through that Dallas region and United will be tested as well with the greater Houston area. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@BMTSoulja1 If Kimball knocks off United for a State chip this season will you accept and put on a Kimball Knights shirt presented to you by Morris, the kid you say was running from Arceneaux & United?? 

Why would I do that?  I’ll give props and then move on.  But that wouldn’t happen.  BU would be too much for Kimball.  

On 8/19/2021 at 11:38 AM, TxHoops said:

Coach Peavey and Blacks mom are a couple and have bought a home together.

• 1 month later...