West Brook vs PNG scrimmage

wbfan

• wbfan changed the title to West Brook vs PNG scrimmage
23 minutes ago, AshlyKBMT said:

West Brook is dominating. They took it to PA last week 23-0. As good as the offense is, WB defense is what has impressed me in both scrimmages. Also Langston isn’t putting up with any smack talk or showboating. He shuts it down real fast.

And he makes them show energy. No walking to the sidelines or huddle why PNG has zero energy, stands around and looks completely lost. 

1 hour ago, PNGFaithful said:

In my day if we played we the lack of energy or intensity PNG showed last night we’d be in practice today running air raid drills!!

I graduated from PNG and my son just graduated from PNG. The difference in the way athletes from there play from my time to now is way different. We played with heart and pride and didn’t walk anywhere or we had extra gassers after practice. The way kids play now is like they don’t care. They just play football because that’s what you are supposed to do. They have no pride and majority of them are spoiled rich kids who think their sh_t don’t stink and it’s the coaches privilege he’s playing. The traditions at PNG may be the same. But the Pride of playing for the INDIANS is gone.

13 hours ago, AshlyKBMT said:

West Brook is dominating. They took it to PA last week 23-0. As good as the offense is, WB defense is what has impressed me in both scrimmages. Also Langston isn’t putting up with any smack talk or showboating. He shuts it down real fast.

Just a scrimmage.  Way too early.  Teams are still plugging holes.  6a is a is a gauntlet and Westbrook needs more than a PNG or Memorial to match up against the Show and Atascasita.  Westbrook is not dominating.  Teams have not opened up the play book. It’s all vanilla until district. 

PNG will fine come district.

“This shows us what we have to work on. We’ll watch the films and adjust. These scrimmages and our non-district games get us ready for district play. For us, it’s all about the district.” -- PNG coach Brandon Faircloth 

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Law Man said:

Just a scrimmage.  Way too early.  Teams are still plugging holes.  6a is a is a gauntlet and Westbrook needs more than a PNG or Memorial to match up against the Show and Atascasita.  Westbrook is not dominating.  Teams have not opened up the play book. It’s all vanilla until district. 

PNG will fine come district.

I was at the scrimmage and the Bruins looked pretty dominate to me. The halftime score would have been 31-7 had this been a game. WB had 400 yards of offense in two quarters. You might want to google the definition of domination. IJS...

PNG was outclassed it was very easy to see a nice sized 6a loaded with talent playing a two division smaller school. It showed. PNG was without it's best olineman and two best defenders due to Injuries from the WOS scrimmage. They are all going to be back for next week. This Indians team has the potential to be a good team and I believe that with the youth and a couple more games are will round into shape. WB looked awesome. They will be a force to be reckoned with. Look for a great season for them 

12 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I was at the scrimmage and the Bruins looked pretty dominate to me. The halftime score would have been 31-7 had this been a game. WB had 400 yards of offense in two quarters. You might want to google the definition of domination. IJS...

North Shore, Katy, and Manvel.  Didn’t  see Westbrook.  

13 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I hope they keep the momentum and stay healthy.  This pandemic is really going in the wrong direction.