Life ain't easy

WOSdrummer99

I lost a really good friend last week. Apparently life got real bad for him. Nobody has the answers to so many questions. Nobody knew the stress he had. Nobody can analyze the actions he took. Nobody can justify what happened. The things I wish I could've done to help. But it's too late to go back now. 

So I'll get to the point of this post...

If anyone feels like they could end it all, please seek help. Reach out to someone, anyone, even me. Tomorrow isn't promised for any of us. Live everyday like it's your last.

Sorry but I had to get this off my chest.

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I lost a really good friend last week. Apparently life got real bad for him. Nobody has the answers to so many questions. Nobody knew the stress he had. Nobody can analyze the actions he took. Nobody can justify what happened. The things I wish I could've done to help. But it's too late to go back now. 

If anyone feels like they could end it all, please seek help. Reach out to someone, anyone, even me. Tomorrow isn't promised for any of us. Live everyday like it's your last.

Sorry to hear you lost a friend. Don’t blame yourself for anything. When someone decides that is what they are going to do, it can’t be stopped. It’s a sad situation all the way around. Prayers. 

On 8/13/2021 at 2:29 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Sorry for your loss. In 1982 my girlfriends Mom took her life in her bedroom while she was downstairs.  She heard the noise and ran upstairs and found her mom unresponsive. I was 16, and she was 15.... I will never forget her facial expression when I was called out of class to meet her at the attendance office.  If you need anything, message me. 

On 8/13/2021 at 2:29 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Great post, and so sorry for your loss.