Top Games to Attend Week 1

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Crosby vs Carthage will be interesting.  Hoping to catch this since it’s on a Thursday then catch BH vs Katy Peatow the next day! 

I'll say this about BH and Crosby absolutely no easy games to start the year. Then both get one district game they both expect to win then bam each other. A lot will be learned by week 6. 

On 8/9/2021 at 11:44 AM, BHFAN said:

Crosby vs Carthage will be interesting.  Hoping to catch this since it’s on a Thursday then catch BH vs Katy Peatow the next day! 

I forgot about Crosby v Carthage. It’s THE game of the week for the area, if you ask me. One of the top games in the state that week. 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Me too.

Oh you gonna be in the booth helping AAW? Cause that's the only reason I'd see you going watch that massacre on Bayou Willow Parkway. You already talking about United girls and boys basketball and the season hasn't started yet for football. You could pay more attention to your employers squad who takes on a prime opponent that is Lancaster. 🤷🏾‍♂️

On 8/9/2021 at 5:50 PM, pdawg119 said:

Katy Paetow (#13 5AD1) at Barbers Hill (#19 5AD2)

I expect Paetow to be much improved over last year. They bring back a bunch of key players and another big enrollment class should help mitigate the losses they had. If they don't have another season ruined by Covid like they did last year I think there's a good possibility they play Manvel for the DC week 10. Big advantage for them getting to line up in 5A for one more year while they're probably 400-500 kids over the D1 cap. 

18 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I forgot about Crosby v Carthage. It’s THE game of the week for the area, if you ask me. One of the top games in the state that week. 

That's the consensus on some of the other boards around the state. If Crosby comes out and handles Carthage the question on this board will be "What is wrong with Carthage" though. Interesting how your neighbors view you vs other teams from around the state. Here Crosby is "average" but in other places we're "fast, physical and well coached". FB Marshall is talking about running it back with Crosby while Crosby is over here about to fall off, lol. Interesting to say the least.