Biden Bad [Megathread]

InMAGAWeTrust

I’ve had multiple people accuse me of not criticizing Biden for being horrible, even though there are literally hundreds of topics already discussing it, so with that said I hereby declare that Biden sucks. Obviously.. 

please keep all posts about Biden bad in this megathread  (unless you guys want another 300 topics on it, then go ahead)

9 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’ve had multiple people accuse me of not criticizing Biden for being horrible, even though there are literally hundreds of topics already discussing it, so with that said I hereby declare that Biden sucks. Obviously.. 

please keep all posts about Biden bad in this megathread  (unless you guys want another 300 topics on it, then go ahead)

Since you continually run from questions while simultaneously denigrating others, we would have more fun with "InMagaWeTrust Bad" thread. Which would be easier...making fun of Biden or making fun of InMagaWeTrust? At least Biden has temporary moments of sanity.

9 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You’re in the wrong thread homie 

How so? Let's put your analytical skills to the test. Show us your self-described intellectual superiority by describing how he "is in the wrong thread". Your verbal skills tell us all we need to know about your intellectual skills. Can we debate on who really is the one in the wrong thread? We all know the identity of that poster.

You can run, but...uh, uh, uh, you know guys, I mean...you know the rest. Come on man!