The Jan 6 Scam (Joke) Committee

Hagar

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The black Capital Police Officer who “claimed” he was repeatedly called the N word by Trump supporters (that I don’t believe) is a big BLM activist.  Surprise, surprise.  His testimony, with most others, is 🐂💩, imo.

This is the hidden content, please

I believe it. They should not have been in the building in the first place, and an officer was killed.

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I believe it. They should not have been in the building in the first place, and an officer was killed.

So was an unarmed white woman. Should the rioters and looters have been in the buildings in the first place?

Were you there?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

And neither should a member of of a radical group responsible for riots, attacks on bystanders & police, and many deaths.  No way that guy needs to be a police officer.

BTW BG, the officer died of natural causes.  Only person killed was an unarmed female veteran, shot dead by an Unidentified alleged officer.  Probably another BLM Activist that saw a chance to kill a white person.

Any of those committees are a complete waste of time and taxpayer money.  The politicians like to hear themselves talk, pat each other on the back and what will happen?  Well - at the end of the day those that did that on January 6th will still be charged and have to face the music for decisions they made.  Remember all of the Russian Collusion hearings - nothing happened but wasting money.