CDC Recommends Mask For Children

Hagar

The Director said about Covid deaths & Children, ‘It’s more than twice the rate we see for influenza in a given year’.   A reporter decided to check.  From 2020 to 21, 213 Children died of Covid, influenza killed more than 400.  So the medical bureaucrat has lied to us, and using that lie to force kids to wear mask all day in school breathing fibers.  I’m all for things/rules if they help, if we need them, but frankly I’m tired of the lies and the hypocrisy.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

The Director said about Covid deaths & Children, ‘It’s more than twice the rate we see for influenza in a given year’.   A reporter decided to check.  From 2020 to 21, 213 Children died of Covid, influenza killed more than 400.  So the medical bureaucrat has lied to us, and using that lie to force kids to wear mask all day in school breathing fibers.  I’m all for things/rules if they help, if we need them, but frankly I’m tired of the lies and the hypocrisy.

This is the hidden content, please

Hagar, the government/cdc is targeting the low information voter.  More control, baby!!