Retail Stores

baddog

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

"Organized Crime" for 1000, Mr. Trebek. 

Video daily double. 

All in...

What is a "flash mod"?

Correct.

Now let's do... "Failed Democratic Policies" for 1000, Alex.

Interesting thought.  Could some slime snake like soros pay these groups to do stuff like this?  Hummmm!

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Before I got into banking I was a big box store manager. While I agree with the intent of your post, too many things can happen when you lock up criminals with law abiding customers. You could literally create a hostage situation. 

That did occur to me.

20 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Interesting thought.  Could some slime snake like soros pay these groups to do stuff like this?  Hummmm!

Yes it's possible. But this is just well organized street gangs. Soros knows better. He'll continue to invest where he can get the most return. At the top and not the bottom. I'd call it trickle down "De"conomics. So perhaps your are right, just not a direct hand to hand transaction. By funding the people in power in these cities, he can influence their laws. This is why defund the police is losing traction. It's not the officer with handcuffs that places you in the patrol car that he cares about. It's the judge sitting behind the bench that has the power to enforce justice.