Question about lives and choices.

5GallonBucket

They blame it on poverty.  Being broke leads to desperation... theft, drugs, etc....

But the sad thing that nobody can correlate is that democratic policies lead to poverty, not impoverished people decide to become democrats BECAUSE they're impoverished.  

Then you have the false narratives about policing that lead to even more crimes.  It's a vicious cycle and I don't know what fixes it.  But I'm confident that raising monthly stipends for inner city dwellers isn't the answer.  Neither are "reparations."  It's going to take strong leadership, and there's none of that present in the democratic led areas.  From mayors to councilmen to school superintendents to state/house reps... they're all a bad joke.  

On 7/27/2021 at 9:47 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Can somebody......somebody........Not Anybody😉....tell me why crime is on a straight vertical in dem ran cities?

deadly crime is skyrocketing what happen to lives matter movements?

K.I.S.S.

It's one of philosophy.  Liberals always blame something or somebody else.  You know, your actions are not your fault.  So, they tend to look other places for reasons why people commit crimes and not at the person committing the crimes.  This is why these liberal cities also want wants to defund the police.  I remember one kid was shot and killed for robbing a house.  His sister, which didn't actually seemed to concerned that he got killed, said, "how is he gonna get his money?"  AGAIN -- liberalism is a mental illness!!  They cannot connect the dots concerning their philosophy and increased crime!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

It's one of philosophy.  Liberals always blame something or somebody else.  You know, your actions are not your fault.  So, they tend to look other places for reasons why people commit crimes and not at the person committing the crimes.  This is why these liberal cities also want wants to defund the police.  I remember one kid was shot and killed for robbing a house.  His sister, which didn't actually seemed to concerned that he got killed, said, "how is he gonna get his money?"  AGAIN -- liberalism is a mental illness!!  They cannot connect the dots concerning their philosophy and increased crime!

I agree and thank u for ur input.

I remember that story.

but the Somebody I’m asking is not you or anybody who thinks like you

On 7/29/2021 at 8:28 AM, CardinalBacker said:

They blame it on poverty.  Being broke leads to desperation... theft, drugs, etc....

But the sad thing that nobody can correlate is that democratic policies lead to poverty, not impoverished people decide to become democrats BECAUSE they're impoverished.  

Then you have the false narratives about policing that lead to even more crimes.  It's a vicious cycle and I don't know what fixes it.  But I'm confident that raising monthly stipends for inner city dwellers isn't the answer.  Neither are "reparations."  It's going to take strong leadership, and there's none of that present in the democratic led areas.  From mayors to councilmen to school superintendents to state/house reps... they're all a bad joke.  

You forgot the most critical strong leader: PARENTS