Biden is Responsible

baddog

Biden kills the Keystone pipeline…..gas prices rise $1.00 per gallon……calls on OPEC to produce more oil….Russia too. Trump would have completed the pipeline here and kept Americans working.

Biden opens our southern borders…….realizes he screwed up again….resorts to Trump’s border policy.

Biden pulls our troops from Afghanistan……screws it up big time……blames everyone but the Pope……sends back even more troops than Trump had.

WHAT A LEADER…..but Big Girl likes his policies…..see how easily defeated she is?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Biden kills the Keystone pipeline…..gas prices rise $1.00 per gallon……calls on OPEC to produce more oil….Russia too. Trump would have completed the pipeline here and kept Americans working.

Biden opens our southern borders…….realizes he screwed up again….resorts to Trump’s border policy.

Biden pulls our troops from Afghanistan……screws it up big time……blames everyone but the Pope……sends back even more troops than Trump had.

WHAT A LEADER…..but Big Girl likes his policies…..see how easily defeated she is?

For the life of me, I don’t see what there is to like.  I think they don’t give a rats arse what happens to our country, as long as Trump is not tweeting something to hurt their little feelings.  

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Did you agree with Trump abandoning the Kurds in Syria?

No, what would you have had him do? (you won’t answer). You already stated we should not be over there anyway. You play both sides and talk out both sides of your mouth like a true liberal.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

He's screwed up so much it's hard to keep track of it all.  Especially with the propaganda wing of the media constantly barraging the useful idiots 24/7.

Friendly reminder.   It was never about Biden.  Hes only a trojan horse to get queen kneepads into office. 

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that when Trump was president, anything (just about everything) negative was referenced as “Trump” did it. With Biden, they reference it as “The Biden Administration”. 

Where is Jim Acosta? Is he accosting someone somewhere?

19 hours ago, baddog said:

You are right, I was not going to respond, because what you wrote is not based on facts, it's conjecture. Trump negotiated with the Taliban, and is responsible for the troops being pulled from Afghanistan. He bragged about it.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are right, I was not going to respond, because what you wrote is not based on facts, it's conjecture. Trump negotiated with the Taliban, and is responsible for the troops being pulled from Afghanistan. He bragged about it.

But you wanted us to leave, so how can you complain? Trump was doing what the people wanted and would have been very successful with the pullout. Biden, who struggles with knowing his own kinfolk, went against his advisors and pulled the plug, but you just keep right on defending this mental case and blaming Trump for all the bad decisions this administration makes. It’s what you do best because otherwise, you are clueless. Even your own articles contradict you but it really doesn’t  surprise me. After all, you are a liberal, which equates. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

But you wanted us to leave, so how can you complain? Trump was doing what the people wanted and would have been very successful with the pullout. Biden, who struggles with knowing his own kinfolk, went against his advisors and pulled the plug, but you just keep right on defending this mental case and blaming Trump for all the bad decisions this administration makes. It’s what you do best because otherwise, you are clueless. Even your own articles contradict you but it really doesn’t  surprise me. After all, you are a liberal, which equates. 

She's a waste of time, baddog.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Nobody is upset about us withdrawing from Afghanistan saweetie.   It's not the why or even the who....its the how 

Critical thinking not your strong suit?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

As the Biden administration faces yet another self-imposed crisis, they are once again falling on their favorite talking point: blame anyone but us.  

It’s become a common refrain from the Biden administration. And one that usually has very little truth behind it. But here, when facing one of the worst international crises in years, those words are particularly pathetic and painful.  

It’s been almost seven months since President Biden took office. In that time, he made quick work of reversing dozens of President Trump’s policies and positions, including Remain in Mexico, the asylum cooperation agreements with Central American countries, the Paris climate deal, and the Iran nuclear deal.  

Yet he claimed to have no choice but to move forward with the withdrawal outlined in the U.S.-Taliban agreement despite the severely deteriorating situation on the ground. Despite the fact that the agreement was conditions-based – for a reason – and the Taliban had completely failed to hold up their side of the bargain.   

His decision was clearly political and not remotely based on the situation on the ground nor our national security interests. Not only because he chose the 20th anniversary of 9/11 for the withdrawal date – a move that likely caused the terrorists that targeted us to celebrate another victory – but because he and his staff have repeatedly cited public polling as the reason behind his decision.  

Rather than take the advice from his military advisors, he makes his decision based on polling data. 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Damn, I thought Trump was out of office.  You blaming him for biden’s screwup?  You are truly touched!!