Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

My thought exactly!  I know they had been reporting such things as deaths due to natural causes as "covid" related.  I even think they were reporting people dying in car wrecks as "covid" related.  So...

I still stand by my statement 12 months ago when Dr. Brix stated on national tv that, "the CDC would be reporting covid deaths very liberally".

If you look at the reported numbers back in December 2020 we were over 500k deaths. But once the yearly numbers were posted it was only 375K +/-.

Control control control, that is all this is about...

2 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Died FROM covid or WITH covid, that is the million dollar question..

pretty irrelevant, when you look at the numbers.  I don't care if you call it dying OF covid, or dying WITH covid.  if 99.5% of people who've died "with" covid were unvaccinated, then there's not much to argue about, semantics or otherwise. 

35 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Drink that kool-aid...

every major health organization, the vast majority of scientists, and the vast majority of healthcare workers say the vaccine works.  All research says the vaccine works.  He's not the one drinking the kool-aid.  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

pretty irrelevant, when you look at the numbers.  I don't care if you call it dying OF covid, or dying WITH covid.  if 99.5% of people who've died "with" covid were unvaccinated, then there's not much to argue about, semantics or otherwise. 

"irrelevant", it seems very relevant to the discussion when the department putting out these numbers is clueless.

So your words, "if 99.5% of people who've died with" were unvaccinated it does not prove that it was the leading cause of death. 

When people die from cancer do they die "from" cancer or "with" cancer. Did  cancer stop their heart or breathing if they had cancer then caught pneumonia and died from the pneumonia? It can't be both...

Just now, Derf Nosneb said:

"irrelevant", it seems very relevant to the discussion when the department putting out these numbers is clueless.

So your words, "if 99.5% of people who've died with" were unvaccinated it does not prove that it was the leading cause of death. 

When people die from cancer do they die "from" cancer or "with" cancer. Did  cancer stop their heart or breathing if they had cancer then caught pneumonia and died from the pneumonia? It can't be both...

the point I was making is that 99.5% of the people who had covid and died in texas since February are unvaccinated.  You can use semantics to debate whether it was covid or some other factor that killed them.  I'm debating that half of one percent of Texans who had covid after being vaccinated didn't die from covid or mitigating circumstances while they had covid.

33 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Do you think the vaccine saves ANY lives. For the record, I don’t believe it should be mandated…just a personal choice. So I’ll ask again. Does taking the vaccine save ANY lives whatsoever, in your opinion?

Once you start taking it you better get ready to get a shot every so often from here on out.

I just believe in MY immune system to do it’s job.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

the point I was making is that 99.5% of the people who had covid and died in texas since February are unvaccinated.  You can use semantics to debate whether it was covid or some other factor that killed them.  I'm debating that half of one percent of Texans who had covid after being vaccinated didn't die from covid or mitigating circumstances while they had covid.

Some people dont trust the science, as it pertains to, the vaccine, yet they rush to the hospital when they contract COVID. It appears that they trust the science ; in regards to, the treatment regimen that combats the virus. Go figure.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Some people dont trust the science, as it pertains to, the vaccine, yet they rush to the hospital when they contract COVID. It appears that they trust the science ; in regards to, the treatment regimen that combats the virus. Go figure.

Sort of like the Dims wanting to defund police, but will call 911 at the drop of a hat.  Go figure.

On a depressing note, found out a pretty good friend of my wife and mom died overnight from Covid.  They worked with her for about ten years, and she’s been over to my house several times.  59 years old, no real risk factors, afraid of the vaccine.  It’s a shame.  She was an excellent teacher and a very nice lady.  It had been several months since anyone I knew well had died from Covid, but now we’ve got two funerals to go to.  It’s definitely getting out of hand again.  

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Do you think the vaccine saves ANY lives. For the record, I don’t believe it should be mandated…just a personal choice. So I’ll ask again. Does taking the vaccine save ANY lives whatsoever, in your opinion?

I believe there is only anecdotal evidence that it saves lives, as it would be hard to prove if a person who takes the vaccine and doesn't get sick or die,that the vaccine and only the vaccine kept them from getting covid or any virus.  Then you would have to compare that to the person who doesn't take the shot and doesn't get sick or die.

Its not an easy question to answer as to the variables of a persons immune system, genetics and precautions taken by the individual that have been proven to be prophylactic substances, zinc, vitamin D. 

Where I have openly stated this to be a fauxdemic, I have never stated that I believe it is not a virus that can kill. 

In my opinion, which you asked for, forcing and coercing people to take an unapproved drug because non-elected career bureaucrats can control populations over a little more than the common flu will never get the ??% of anti-vaxers to take the shot.