Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

Here’s my question fellow posters.

Is this a pandemic or a plan-demic?

Myself, I’m going with the latter.  Still a question in my mind of the motive, but I think it was planned.  The motive?  Did China use it to start the destruction of America?  Was it, for them, just a way to expedite population control?  And my front runner, to create chaos in the US to get Trump out of office?  Trump stood up to China.  He was a thorn in their side, so in cooperation with the Democratic Party, they get the ball rolling releasing Covid.  Far fetched you say?  A decade ago I’d agree, but now there’s something very evil and sinister with the Democrats.  Almost everything they do is bad for America.  Divide Americans by race & class.  Put stumbling blocks for Christians attending Church.  Embrace wokeness, even in our military.  And even though the press won’t admit it, actually caused the deaths of thousands in Nursing Homes, primarily in NY & NJ.  Destroying our history by removing historical statues (just another form of book burning).  Encouraging young kids to question their gender.  Defund the police to create anarchy in our biggest cities.  Enough - enough - please list the things the Democratic Party has done to improve America.  To encourage us to improve our morals.  To make us proud.  I look forward to any responses.

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Here’s my question fellow posters.

Is this a pandemic or a plan-demic?

Myself, I’m going with the latter.  Still a question in my mind of the motive, but I think it was planned.  The motive?  Did China use it to start the destruction of America?  Was it, for them, just a way to expedite population control?  And my front runner, to create chaos in the US to get Trump out of office?  Trump stood up to China.  He was a thorn in their side, so in cooperation with the Democratic Party, they get the ball rolling releasing Covid.  Far fetched you say?  A decade ago I’d agree, but now there’s something very evil and sinister with the Democrats.  Almost everything they do is bad for America.  Divide Americans by race & class.  Put stumbling blocks for Christians attending Church.  Embrace wokeness, even in our military.  And even though the press won’t admit it, actually caused the deaths of thousands in Nursing Homes, primarily in NY & NJ.  Destroying our history by removing historical statues (just another form of book burning).  Encouraging young kids to question their gender.  Defund the police to create anarchy in our biggest cities.  Enough - enough - please list the things the Democratic Party has done to improve America.  To encourage us to improve our morals.  To make us proud.  I look forward to any responses.

Totally in the grand scheme. They love people who say and accuse conspiracy theorist. They are the easily conquered. Get them all smoking dope and they don’t even know who “Dave” is. 

Pure Evil! These Leaders in Hospitals across America need to go to prison. I knew about a month into this plandemic something Evil was going on. The fear narrative is crumbling an people that carried water for all the propaganda that was pushed need to pay dearly.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Welp, the big business vaccine mandate got canceled by the administration.

That's a relief.... very pro-business.  

So they are continuing to push forward with the vaccine mandate for big businesses.  They are just going through the process rather than using the Emergency clause.…. 

Since the emergency clause issue has not been settled in court, I think the Biden administration is putting an end to a ruling that could have any effect in the future (claimed) emergency situations.

It is certainly not a philosophical change but rather a, let’s drop this now so we can live to fight another day.

28 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But wait, all we've heard from the enlightened TDS crowd is this is horse wormer, nothing more.

Remdesivir Treatment the NIH and Hospitals are pushing is $3000 true cost versus .02cents a tablet true cost for ivermectin. Ivermectin is way more effective an safer than Tylenol. Studies show Remdesivir can be deadly.

MyFreeDoctor.Com Has Treated Over 150,000 COVID-19 Patients With 99.99 Percent Survival

“We have a team of volunteer free doctors that donate their time to help treat these patients that come to us,” Dr. Ben Marble, the founder of myfreedoctor.com, an online medical consultation service, said at a roundtable discussion hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson.

He added, “We deliver the early treatment protocols to them as early as we can, and we have a 99.99 percent survival rate. So, I believe myfreedoctor.com, the free volunteered doctors have settled the science on this—early treatment works, period!”

Marble says that he and his small team of volunteer doctors prescribe Dr. Peter McCullough’s treatment protocol, which consists of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, budesonide, and other low-cost generic drugs. They also prescribe vitamins D and C, and zinc.

3 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Tell me if you read any opinion in this “News article”?

Sounds like an opinion piece to validate their stance. Lol . Sorta like Facebook fact checkers have came out an said that their fact checkers are actually opinions. Lol. I read where some hospitals are turning away unvaccinated to be seen which leads to the question who is filling all these beds in these hospitals. Hint hint…. the vaccinated are filling those beds. The Big Lie has fallen apart an a lot people have been duped an are too prideful to admit it so they want to mandate it for everyone else. 

I find it very laughable when the elites especially governing officials(presidents, prime ministers, so on and so forth) who have had the vaccine, wear mask, social distance….and could have every measure taken givin their position and still get COVID…..and they still want to force mask, vaccines, shut downs and alienate people……and they just can’t understand why people are reluctant to follow along with the rest of the sheep.