Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

22 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Yesterday I heard that it has a faster incubation period. Maybe three days instead of 7 -10 days. Assuming that is true, it seems to be better because you won’t walk around for a week and a half not knowing if you will get it or spread it. Once you become exposed you will know almost within a few hours if you get it and are contagious. 

Yup.  We ended up coming home.  Made a 12-hour drive with all our Christmas stuff and my wife and kids flew.  Had our second and third cases at the in-laws house pop up yesterday morning.  We decided that we’d rather get sick at home if it’s going to happen, and our girls’ insurance is only valid in Texas if they end up needing to go the doctor.  Christmas was going to suck anyway if everyone was stuck in their rooms.  We picked that option over just saying “screw it” and turning the whole thing into an omicron party.  Hoping if I do get it (pretty high probability at this point) it happens quick enough that I’m able to go back to work directly after the holidays 

22 hours ago, baddog said:

With Covid having been tamed down to what amounts to hardly anything more than a cold, I can’t see mandating vaccines, shutting down anything, not allowing family get togethers, or not allowing people on mass transit whether vaccinated or not. This crap has to stop. 

Hopefully this strand stays the dominant one.  Then the vaccine can become like the flu shot, a yearly booster for folks who want to reduce the odds of getting sick, and not a dividing tool used by politicians for pushing agendas 

14 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Top 5 Omicron Symptoms 

Running Nose

Headache 

Fatigue

Sneezing

Sore throat 

Back in the day we use to call this a COLD!… Smh Unbelievable!

Realistically, that’s what we want COVID to turn into, right?  Hopefully something that you can get over in a couple of days, and not have to miss two weeks of work.  Glad this version appears to be much more mild that the previous ones.

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Realistically, that’s what we want COVID to turn into, right?  Hopefully something that you can get over in a couple of days, and not have to miss two weeks of work.  Glad this version appears to be much more mild that the previous ones.

Realistically this virus was manageable from the get go without the power grab and nonsense. JMO

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Man how ironic is it going to be if Omicron is “nature’s vaccine,” and all the holdouts got a mild cold, natural immunity and no shots. 😂

Tough to judge the irony.  I know (knew) 5 holdouts who didn’t make it to omicron, and 3 people who didn’t make it long enough to decide whether to hold out or not.

54 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Tough to judge the irony.  I know (knew) 5 holdouts who didn’t make it to omicron, and 3 people who didn’t make it long enough to decide whether to hold out or not.

The post was mostly meant as humorous but as I stated in my previous post there were therapeutics available to treat people to keep them out of the hospitals and dying  but thanks to the medical suppression that was put in place by the media and big tech the average person did what they were told to do. The CDC and NIH protocols at the hospitals are a crime against humanity imo. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

We’ll on the flip side of your post I have 2 relatives in their 70’s that had no underlying health conditions with a perfect BMI get the vaccine. After their second shot they have both have been having dizzy spells an passing out an hitting the floor like a sack of potatoes causing enough injury to send them to the hospital. Doctors are trying to figure out the problem. Hopefully it doesn’t progress to other problems. I believe I can say with certainty that if they wouldn’t have gotten the vaccines they would not be having these problems. I believe in the freedom of choice but recommend choosing wisely. 

The latest VAERS data has been published.

Dr. Peter McCullough (@PeterMcCulloughMD) estimates that VAERS is underreported by a factor of "4 to 5".

983,756 Adverse Events

108,572 Hospitalizations

107,860 Urgent Care

12,317 Bell's Palsy

10,429 Heart Attacks

20,560 Myocarditis

34,615 Permanently Disabled

20,622 Deaths

100% Safe And Effective

This is the hidden content, please

On 12/24/2021 at 8:16 AM, bullets13 said:

Yup.  We ended up coming home.  Made a 12-hour drive with all our Christmas stuff and my wife and kids flew.  Had our second and third cases at the in-laws house pop up yesterday morning.  We decided that we’d rather get sick at home if it’s going to happen, and our girls’ insurance is only valid in Texas if they end up needing to go the doctor.  Christmas was going to suck anyway if everyone was stuck in their rooms.  We picked that option over just saying “screw it” and turning the whole thing into an omicron party.  Hoping if I do get it (pretty high probability at this point) it happens quick enough that I’m able to go back to work directly after the holidays 

How did it all pan out?   Hope no one else got sick.

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Well well well….the good ole CDC. Amazing how we didn’t hear about this 2 years ago. I called this BS 2 years ago an the truth is finally all coming out now. The CDC and NIH need to pay BIG TIME!

This is the hidden content, please

Hospitals made more money off Covid cases. At least that’s what I heard. 

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hospitals made more money off Covid cases. At least that’s what I heard. 

I am sure that is some of the reason. The lies about the management of this virus is unraveling an it’s about time! What’s been perpetrated on this World in managing this Virus is down right EVIL!

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The fear mongers and Democrat’s narrative is collapsing.

They’re desperate, lashing out, and getting nuttier by the day.

Ignore them and enjoy your life

They can’t help but get nuttier being led by the demented one.  Democrats want total control over every American, and will stop at nothing trying to achieve that.  We are being led down a familiar path(Civil War). It’s coming, if these idiots keep leading us towards Communism.