Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

A couple of days ago the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans (which covers Texas it is one step below the Supreme Court), put a halt to a Biden/OSHA vaccine mandate for companies with over 100 employees. here is an opinion article about that ruling.

This is the hidden content, please

IF someone wishes to read the actual legal case from the circuit court, here it is. It is a rather terse or maybe even blistering commentary on the whole idea that OSHA could issue such a mandate. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Does that video post any comments of President Trump or any other conservatives commenting on the laurels of the vaccine?

If you have any video of Trump or any other so called conservatives making lying comments like these please post them. I think that would be great.

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

If you have any video of Trump or any other so called conservatives making lying comments like these please post them. I think that would be great.

I didn’t say anything about the lying comments. I just wondered if any conservatives were in the video commenting about the positive aspects of the vaccine. 

28 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I didn’t say anything about the lying comments. I just wondered if any conservatives were in the video commenting about the positive aspects of the vaccine. 

Oh, well I am sure there are some. Conservatives in the Republican Party are rare. I personally don’t agree with some the comments Trump had said about the vaccine (gene therapy). I am not against vaccines but when that word is used it not used in the context of proven vaccines that have been through 8 to 15 year clinical trails. That’s why I don’t consider what’s on the market for Covid 19 a vaccine. But at the end of the day it should be a personal choice. Sorry OSHA but the courts have determined that your expertise on vaccines are zero.