Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

On 10/31/2021 at 7:39 AM, SmashMouth said:

A simple question: does anyone personally know anyone who has died from the China Virus? Anyone personally know more than one person that has died from the China Virus?

Next question: Anyone personally know anybody who has died from the vaccine?

I know 9 people personally who've died from Covid. 2 of them were distant family members.  I know at least 3 dozen more who've been hospitalized.  Admittedly I was only close/fairly close to 3 of the people who died.  I don't know anyone who's been so much as hospitalized from the vaccine.  In general everyone I know who "knows someone who died after taking the vaccine" was strongly anti-vax to begin with, and I honestly assume most of them are lying, or reading someone else's lie on facebook and taking it as their own.  

47 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I know 9 people personally who've died from Covid. 2 of them were distant family members.  I know at least 3 dozen more who've been hospitalized.  Admittedly I was only close/fairly close to 3 of the people who died.  I don't know anyone who's been so much as hospitalized from the vaccine.  In general everyone I know who "knows someone who died after taking the vaccine" was strongly anti-vax to begin with, and I honestly assume most of them are lying, or reading someone else's lie on facebook and taking it as their own.  

I know or know of people who have died. However, I feel they could have easily died from a lack of pretreatment before being admitted to the hospital or possibly died from improper treatment or protocol once in the hospital, actually not dyeing from covid at all. JMO

I know of a few that have been vaxed and had problems shortly after. One with a stroke and others with blood clots. Vax deaths don't tell the whole story. 

1 hour ago, mat said:

I know or know of people who have died. However, I feel they could have easily died from a lack of pretreatment before being admitted to the hospital or possibly died from improper treatment or protocol once in the hospital, actually not dyeing from covid at all. JMO

I know of a few that have been vaxed and had problems shortly after. One with a stroke and others with blood clots. Vax deaths don't tell the whole story. 

COVID deaths don’t tell the whole story either.  My stepdad didn’t die, but it messed him up.  He still has some COVID fog a year later.  A good buddy on this site is still struggling 3 or 4 months after getting sick as well.

19 hours ago, bullets13 said:

COVID deaths don’t tell the whole story either.  My stepdad didn’t die, but it messed him up.  He still has some COVID fog a year later.  A good buddy on this site is still struggling 3 or 4 months after getting sick as well.

Good point. However, I still believe proper aggressive treatment before you reach the hospital stage could prevent a lot of these complications, not all, but many. The medical community has failed to do this. This is my opinion but not just my opinion. There is plenty of professional support of this opinion. 

1 hour ago, mat said:

Good point. However, I still believe proper aggressive treatment before you reach the hospital stage could prevent a lot of these complications, not all, but many. The medical community has failed to do this. This is my opinion but not just my opinion. There is plenty of professional support of this opinion. 

I agree with this.  It has gotten better, at least.  I think knowledge of the virus and treatments have both improved, and more medications and options are on the way.  I hope that at some point it will become as easy to treat and recover from as the common flu.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I agree with this.  It has gotten better, at least.  I think knowledge of the virus and treatments have both improved, and more medications and options are on the way.  I hope that at some point it will become as easy to treat and recover from as the common flu.  

I fear the last part may not come to fruition until at least after the current administration is unseated. The out of control spending and power grabbing is being proliferated by the leftists under the guise of the pandemic, aka China virus. 

Daughter-in-law works as an RN at Baptist.  They just got an email saying if they aren’t vaccinated By December 5th they will be terminated.  “Thank-you for your service throughout this pandemic.  Thank-you for sacrificing, working countless hours, and basically just being awesome.  Hooooooooowever, if you aren’t vaccinated in a month you’re fired!”  Lots of nurses are younger and have not began having children.  While several are now FDA approved, the long term effects are still not known.  I just do not understand mandating this after we’ve all been through it.  They have sacrificed probably more than anyone.  This is not right.

10 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Daughter-in-law works as an RN at Baptist.  They just got an email saying if they aren’t vaccinated By December 5th they will be terminated.  “Thank-you for your service throughout this pandemic.  Thank-you for sacrificing, working countless hours, and basically just being awesome.  Hooooooooowever, if you aren’t vaccinated in a month you’re fired!”  Lots of nurses are younger and have not began having children.  While several are now FDA approved, the long term effects are still not known.  I just do not understand mandating this after we’ve all been through it.  They have sacrificed probably more than anyone.  This is not right.

It’s treasonous what this administration is doing to this country.The only thing that will settle this nonsense is lots and lots of LAWSUITS!!

It’s fascinating how the solution to a coronavirus is bailing out the wealthy, crushing the middle class, and installing a technocratic-social credit system tied to lifetime subscriptions to pharmaceutical products.

The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes.       -  Thomas Paine

28 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I think that’s terrible and should be against the law. What if all Baptist employees are not vaccinated?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I think that’s terrible and should be against the law. What if all Baptist employees are not vaccinated?

The fact that a large portion of hospital employees doesn’t want the vaccine is ironic. That is red flag in it self. OSHA is out of their league when it comes to vaccines. They have zero expertise in vaccines. Like I said LOTS OF LAWSUITS WILL SOLVE THIS STUPIDITY.

3 hours ago, Chester86 said:

SMH