Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good grief, that shoots down another theory of mine - that catching & getting over Covid would provide the best protection.  This stuff has outsmarted me at every turn.  Certainly doesn’t act like anything we’ve run into before (that I can think of).  Then again, we don’t ordinarily run into man made diseases.   One more theory I have, I expect this crud to be with us for many years.  Hope I’m wrong on that one too.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well I will say that me having it initially spared me the 2nd and 3 rd time as far as severity.

Which is like getting the vaccine….but my own immune system is doing its job without the help of a man made drug 

24 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

A landmark Israeli study published in August 

This is the hidden content, please
 that vaccinated individuals who never had COVID-19 were 13 times more likely to receive a breakthrough infection than unvaccinated individuals who had been infected and recovered.

That’s pretty substantial. Did it happen to mention the severity of the breakthrough infections versus unvaccinated infections?

It looks like having one dose of Pfizer along with already having had the virus is even more beneficial. I found this in the same article:

“The researchers also concluded that individuals who received one dose of the Pfizer vaccine in addition to recovering from previous infection had the highest level of protection of the three groups.”

It goes on to say this:

“The sample size of hospitalizations in the 32,000-person analysis of the vaccinated group was only eight, and only one among the previously infected. Nobody in the entire study died, signaling that both vaccination and natural immunity provide a substantial amount of protection from death.

Researchers warned that the takeaway from the study should not be that catching COVID-19 is a superior substitute to getting vaccinated, due to the higher level of risk that comes with battling the virus versus getting the shot.”

I guess they are still proponents of the vaccine. 

Good read and good info. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It goes on to say this:

“The sample size of hospitalizations in the 32,000-person analysis of the vaccinated group was only eight, and only one among the previously infected. Nobody in the entire study died, signaling that both vaccination and natural immunity provide a substantial amount of protection from death.

Researchers warned that the takeaway from the study should not be that catching COVID-19 is a superior substitute to getting vaccinated, due to the higher level of risk that comes with battling the virus versus getting the shot.”

I guess they are still proponents of the vaccine. 

Good read and good info. 

So are you saying I should get the Pfizer

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It looks like having one dose of Pfizer along with already having had the virus is even more beneficial. I found this in the same article:

“The researchers also concluded that individuals who received one dose of the Pfizer vaccine in addition to recovering from previous infection had the highest level of protection of the three groups.”

Let’s see, if one is vaccinated, he is not protected from getting Covid, only that his case will not be as severe. People who have had Covid more than once say that their second case was not as severe as the first. So vaccinations and infection create the same thing…..antibodies, and both can almost guarantee less severe Covid.

All the vaccinations I have had in my lifetime have prevented me from getting the disease it was intended for. MMR, DTP, Polio, etc…..never had a booster except for Tetanus and that’s about every 10 years. From what I remember there were very rare side effects from any of these.

I would highly recommend you spend an hour and twenty minutes watching this video. It’s the most informative lecture I’ve seen from a highly credible doctor. I saw things much clearer after watching it. If you start watching it you’ll probably want to finish it. JMO

Just now, baddog said:

I don’t know. What about the vaccinated people who die from Covid. Read Regan’s thread on the pandemic. Very interesting. 

I read it. Y’all know I believe in free choice. I just think unhealthy folks should think about getting vaccinated. I’m willing to bet my life that many more at risk people die from the China Virus than from the vaccine. 

For the record, I like reading Reagan’s posts, but I think they lose credibility from the countless crap that gets referenced. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:18 AM, Chester86 said:

What a bright and intelligent young man.  I thoroughly enjoyed this press conference and applaud his conviction, demeanor and ability to navigate through this with conviction.  Lastly, I agree that this should be a personal choice.

This same guy also said he wouldn’t kneel for the anthem in protest.

59 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Pfizer Scientist: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably Better than the Vaccination’!   Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: “I work for an evil corporation…Our organization is run on COVID money.”"

I don’t have that much knowledge of medicine (but maybe more than average) but if I had to make a guess, I would say that natural antibodies are better than what you get from a vaccine. The intent of any vaccine is to make your body produce antibodies as if it had a disease. So your body is going to fight it one way or another whether it’s from having the pathogen in some form placed inside your body by vaccine (injection, inhaled, eaten) or you having it introduced naturally. So if you catch a disease and your body does what it is supposed to do and creates antibodies to fight it, I would think that what your body created to fight off the actual and likely serious disease would be better than your body created to fight off a modified pathogen such as mRNA or a weakened  or dead strain of the disease as introduced into a vaccine. I could be wrong but it would make no sense. That would be using logic and maybe logic does not apply to medicine

The statement, our organization is run by Covid money, makes me wonder what it ran on before that. Pfizer is about 170-year-old company. They are in it for profit just as any other free enterprise company. Five years ago Pfizer stock was a little over $42 a share. As of this afternoon it’s about $42 a share. Sooooo…….

I’ve wondered if they’ve been hiding info like this from us, as I suspect many of you have.  In September it appears 76% of Vermonters dying of Covid have been vaccinated.  Never see this on the MSM.  To much of a hot button issue.  Like a Dem voter, they want us uninformed.