Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

BREAKING REPORT: Florida WILL NOT Enforce Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Vaccine Mandate Upheld by SCOTUS for healthcare providers..

Where you at Texas (Abbott)?

Texas has almost always led the way for people’s rights, but since De Santis has come along, Florida has become the beacon of hope. Hats off to DeSantis but don’t give up on Abbott just yet. 

UK experts warn to many “boosters” might harm the bodies ability to fight off disease.  Is this true?  How do we discern the truth?  Who do we listen to?  Fauci has proven to be a liar.  If they found out the vaccines were bad for us, would anyone say anything?  I’m not anti-vax.  Having been in the military, I’ve had more vaccines than 10 average people.  I am anti-Government mandates.

This is the hidden content, please

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

New Rasmussen poll is stunning:

• 29% of Dems support taking your kids if you refuse to take the vaccine

• 59% of Dems support you being put on house arrest if you refuse the jab

• 48% of Dems say you should be jailed if you question the vax online.

They’re far left fascists.

For those that doubt that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask.

I have never seen a vaccine that required me to maintain my social distance.

I have never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

I never saw discrimination for those who didn't get a vaccination.

I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.

I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.

I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society.

As the social fabric tightens, we realize it is a powerful vaccine!

It does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

13 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.

I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society.

I have never seen a vaccine do these things either, but that is because it is the virus that is doing these things and not the vaccine. The vaccine is doing what it is supposed to do and that is lessen the chances of people dying from this virus. Flu vaccines and others do not eradicate the disease the just lessen the complications of them and lessen the occurrence of them. Those vaccines that are taken by your children just to go to school, didn’t completely eradicate most of the maladies, they are just not prevalent anymore because everybody has developed antibodies over the years to fight them off because of said vaccines. Given time, the same thing will happen here. 

27 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

1 minute ago, Ghost Writer said:

I have never seen a vaccine do these things either, but that is because it is the virus that is doing these things and not the vaccine. The vaccine is doing what it is supposed to do and that is lessen the chances of people dying from this virus. Flu vaccines and others do not eradicate the disease the just lessen the complications of them and lessen the occurrence of them. Those vaccines that are taken by your children just to go to school, didn’t completely eradicate most of the maladies, they are just not prevalent anymore because everybody has developed antibodies over the years to fight them off because of said vaccines. Given time, the same thing will happen here. 

The 4th booster is simply the next in line dose of a vaccine that has failed 3 times. 

29 minutes ago, Ghost Writer said:

What’s lost in your post is that therapeutic’s and Natural Immunity are robust an work just as effective as the vaccine. It’s not just the vaccine only that’s going to get us thru this. 

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

The 4th booster is simply the next in line dose of a vaccine that has failed 3 times. 

get it or not, I don't care, but this statement is nonsense.  It's reasonable to have concerns about possible unknown side effects, but don't diminish the vast disparity in hospitalizations and deaths between the vaxxed and unvaxxed by claiming the vaccine doesn't work.  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

get it or not, I don't care, but this statement is nonsense.  It's reasonable to have concerns about possible unknown side effects, but don't diminish the vast disparity in hospitalizations and deaths between the vaxxed and unvaxxed by claiming the vaccine doesn't work.  

2020: Get vaxxed so you won’t catch or spread it!

2021: You can still catch & spread it but won’t get severely ill or hospitalized

2022: So you caught it and were hospitalized but at least you didn’t die!

Next: you can still die but expect minimal suffering.

It’s hard to sit an watch the hypocrisy without speaking out about it.

Safe & effective!

I think I am seeing a pattern here. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

People in this country need to hear this message.  So many Covid deaths could have been prevented if it wasn’t for the suppression of Big Pharma, Big Tech and the Mainstream Media. This has been a crime against humanity. 

Everybody wanted to downplay Ivermectin because Trump pushed it!  Just like they all said they wanted no part of a vaccine, until dumbass was elected, then it became of utmost importance.