slave. I will not be talked
down to, I will not be
mandated to, I will not be
forced to do anything
against my will. You are my
employee. It's not your
place. Get it straight.
- We The People

NFL will soon cave to actual critical thinking and stop the foolish testing because of pressure from teams getting screwed like Cleveland. This weird dimensional world we live in will slowly go back to normal OR it will double down hard and emulate what is currently going on in Australia, Germany, and Canada to a degree. The only difference between here and there is the 2nd amendment and our guns--------pretty awesome defense to have in our back pocket now. The NFL could be the determining factor as big $$ is now conflicting with woke media.

14 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Everyone should be celebrating the omicron variant is spreading natural immunity and NOT killing people. But the ruling class and their media puppets are mourning the end of their fearmongering control. That is this pandemic in a nutshell.

Amazing how no one critically thinks anymore. This morning on 97.5 ESPN radio Houston, Lance and John were wondering how the corona was so bad in the NFL and NBA yet not even noticed in college football. And i think that maybe they have to follow the company ESPN line of the sky is falling. But NO colleges are using a PCR test which is a fraud and moneymaker to test for a cold. That is why Baker Mayfield and the rest of the NFL is PISSED. They are not even sick and testing positive. This is the final push before Christmas to put FAKE FEAR into the public for control. College football said to hell with testing we got bowl games to play. The NFL is slowly changing, but the NBA will carry the CCP theme of fear as long as they can. Kyrie will win---they are now letting him play in away games. We live in a crooked world because we have developed into sheep and not rational thinking humans. 

Triple Vaxxed CNBC Host Jim Cramer Tests Positive for Covid-19!    From the article:  "

Triple vaxxed CNBC host and self-described germaphobe Jim Cramer tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday.

Not only did Cramer get three Moderna shots, he was so paranoid about germs that he wouldn’t even bring FedEx boxes into his home unless they sat outside for 48 hours to “degerm” during the height of Covid.

And he still got Covid."

This is the hidden content, please

58 minutes ago, Coachbearoso said:

Amazing how no one critically thinks anymore. This morning on 97.5 ESPN radio Houston, Lance and John were wondering how the corona was so bad in the NFL and NBA yet not even noticed in college football. And i think that maybe they have to follow the company ESPN line of the sky is falling. But NO colleges are using a PCR test which is a fraud and moneymaker to test for a cold. That is why Baker Mayfield and the rest of the NFL is PISSED. They are not even sick and testing positive. This is the final push before Christmas to put FAKE FEAR into the public for control. College football said to hell with testing we got bowl games to play. The NFL is slowly changing, but the NBA will carry the CCP theme of fear as long as they can. Kyrie will win---they are now letting him play in away games. We live in a crooked world because we have developed into sheep and not rational thinking humans. 

100% Agree! 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Seems like Covid being used to usher in the Mark. Prophecy happening right before our eyes.

You could be right Brother.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

Judas betrayed Jesus right into the will of God. Satan thought he was slick! Lol