Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

I thought you were libertarian….able to see points from both sides. Guess I was wrong. You mods have a way of having each other’s back too. 

Live your Covid vaccinated life and I’ll live my non-vaccinated Covid life. It’s the American thing to do. 

I am able to see things from both sides, but I'll call out an argument that I disagree with.  I've gone after the left AND the right on this site at times.  TVC is just about as right as they come, but he'll criticize an erroneous article as well.  If he says something I disagree with I'll call him out, but he doesn't just blindly post fake news articles like some of you guys.  So we might disagree about issues sometimes (he's unvaccinated, for instance), but he's not on here spreading lies trying to convince people that the vaccine is less effective than it actually is.  But as i've said about 50 times now, I'm pro-choice for vaccines.  I'm just not pro-lie when it comes to discrediting them.  

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I am able to see things from both sides, but I'll call out an argument that I disagree with.  I've gone after the left AND the right on this site at times.  TVC is just about as right as they come, but he'll criticize an erroneous article as well.  If he says something I disagree with I'll call him out, but he doesn't just blindly post fake news articles like some of you guys.  So we might disagree about issues sometimes (he's unvaccinated, for instance), but he's not on here spreading lies trying to convince people that the vaccine is less effective than it actually is.  But as i've said about 50 times now, I'm pro-choice for vaccines.  I'm just not pro-lie when it comes to discrediting them.  

I don’t intentionally post lies. There is so much info and it’s difficult to know what is and isn’t 100% factual. I’ll just leave this with my last post.

Hundreds of flights canceled over the weekend because or "weather and flight control issues". Another fine example of the industries and media avoiding the truths of the damage and fallout of a vaccine mandate resulting in an industry walkout opposing the mandate. The media is not willing to blame the vaccine mandate. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 10/11/2021 at 7:59 AM, mat said:

Hundreds of flights canceled over the weekend because or "weather and flight control issues". Another fine example of the industries and media avoiding the truths of the damage and fallout of a vaccine mandate resulting in an industry walkout opposing the mandate. The media is not willing to blame the vaccine mandate. 

Just think if everyone did this….we d have a better America……because we the people do hold a power….but you have stand up stand your ground and be willing to sacrifice.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

If this don’t make you laugh:

I thought you were supposed to have three days of water, non-perishable food items and the ability to evacuate if needed.

Now I see that all you need is a Covid vaccine and you are prepared for hurricane season.

Such a great leader….

On 10/8/2021 at 3:17 PM, Reagan said:

Young Man Tells Brutal Truth On Why Majority Of Black Community Is Hesitant On Getting “The Jab”!

They are not giving monoclonal antibodies in the hospital. That is an outpatient procedure. 

P.S. monoclonal antibodies are made in a lab. Why does he trust this process? What does the Tuskegee Experiment have to do with the vaccine? I have taken every vaccine that was recommended, and i am fine

On 10/22/2021 at 2:46 PM, Big girl said:

They are not giving monoclonal antibodies in the hospital. That is an outpatient procedure. 

P.S. monoclonal antibodies are made in a lab. Why does he trust this process? What does the Tuskegee Experiment have to do with the vaccine? I have taken every vaccine that was recommended, and i am fine

Brought this up on another site and a lot of people got upset.  But the science itself is extremely close to that used in the vaccine that the same people refuse to take.  

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

Their business to decide though, right?  You wouldn’t see so much pushback if it wasn’t being pushed so hard.  

Of course it is.  I wasn’t telling them they couldn’t.  Merely pointing it out.  Nobody likes to be shown their own hypocrisy.