Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ve wondered if they’ve been hiding info like this from us, as I suspect many of you have.  In September it appears 76% of Vermonters dying of Covid have been vaccinated.  Never see this on the MSM.  To much of a hot button issue.  Like a Dem voter, they want us uninformed.

This is the hidden content, please

So much for it being less severe. For the record, I think we all know in our hearts that we have been lied to on every turn with this virus. Fauci should be in jail, Biden and the dims are using this for political control, turning us against our neighbors, which is part of the whole scheme. Everything e we see happening is all tired in to one goal……The end of America!

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

So much for it being less severe. For the record, I think we all know in our hearts that we have been lied to on every turn with this virus. Fauci should be in jail, Biden and the dims are using this for political control, turning us against our neighbors, which is part of the whole scheme. Everything e we see happening is all tired in to one goal……The end of America!

Agree 100%.  That’s the goal.  The Infrastructure Bill, which has little to do with infrastructure and a lot to do about the bill, is designed to ruin us economically.  Global Warming is part of that bill/design.  Covid is being used to condition us on being controlled.  Anarchy in the streets is planned to make it so bad people will demand troops on the streets for martial law.  They control the educational systems so they can brainwash the youth.   Have to give them kudos.  They’ve got all the bases covered.

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Agree 100%.  That’s the goal.  The Infrastructure Bill, which has little to do with infrastructure and a lot to do about the bill, is designed to ruin us economically.  Global Warming is part of that bill/design.  Covid is being used to condition us on being controlled.  Anarchy in the streets is planned to make it so bad people will demand troops on the streets for martial law.  They control the educational systems so they can brainwash the youth.   Have to give them kudos.  They’ve got all the bases covered.

You know we will be branded as conspiracy theorists, but heck, I always wanted to be part of a group, and the left has its groupings for us all. Anyone who doesn’t believe anything we just wrote is a fool and deserves to be conquered. I sure liked the “America First” agenda. I bow to no one.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

You know we will be branded as conspiracy theorists, but heck, I always wanted to be part of a group, and the left has its groupings for us all. Anyone who doesn’t believe anything we just wrote is a fool and deserves to be conquered. I sure liked the “America First” agenda. I bow to no one.

Conspiracy theorist are people who see the writing on the wall and start pointing out what is obviously happening and the label is given to discredit the reality that is.  Hitler wrote "Lie to them long enough and they will believe the lie."

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I think I heard where the media will be bailed out to the tune of over a a billion dollars.  Also, the news paper industry will be bailed out to the tune of hundreds of millions dollar.  

I just heard a Bigfoot got the China Virus and died AFTER he had been vaccinated & boostered. It was a pretty credible story too. It happened to be written by alien researchers performing a routine anal probe of the creature on a spaceship hovering over the Bermuda Triangle. If I’m not mistaken, JFK and Elvis where in attendance during the procedure. 

25 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I just heard a Bigfoot got the China Virus and died AFTER he had been vaccinated & boostered. It was a pretty credible story too. It happened to be written by alien researchers performing a routine anal probe of the creature on a spaceship hovering over the Bermuda Triangle. If I’m not mistaken, JFK and Elvis where in attendance during the procedure. 

Chinese call it a Yeti. lol

Just now, Hagar said:

And I thought I was the only one.  😂😂😂

Lmao. Well, to be honest, my abduction was never formally documented. You see, my mother in law (who could pass for an alien) forced me to do things too horrible to mention on this family channel. A probe was definitely on the agenda. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Lmao. Well, to be honest, my abduction was never formally documented. You see, my mother in law (who could pass for an alien) forced me to do things too horrible to mention on this family channel. A probe was definitely on the agenda. 

Mother-in-laws - speaking of alien creatures.  My Son in law calls mine the head Kracken, which makes my wife 2nd generation, and his wife (my daughter) 3rd.  G’daughter should be forth, but she’s to sweet, lol.

Well, they got California. That was already in the bag. They fight nothing.

I thought mandates were temporary as opposed to law. Seems a vaccination passport is pretty permanent.

Los Angeles City Council green-lights vaccine passport, among strictest in US

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Well, they got California. That was already in the bag. They fight nothing.

I thought mandates were temporary as opposed to law. Seems a vaccination passport is pretty permanent.

Los Angeles City Council green-lights vaccine passport, among strictest in US

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

And just one more reason…

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Naturalnews.com??? Really???

What's funny is you get these guys who read these garbage propaganda machines, and they believe it all.  To the point where they're not embarrassed to post it on public forums.  But if you ever click the links these nonsense sites use as sources, it always just sends you to a different rightwing fake news site as the source.  So Reagan could write a fake article saying whatever lie he's passing off as vaccine news, and then thebumblingconservative.com or whatever other fake news site picks up his article, links it, and writes their own new headline.  And all of a sudden you have "news" that agrees with whatever stupid position they're pushing.  I followed his link to a nonsense news site, and then clicked their "source" link.  That sent me to another fake news site.  Then that site finally sent me to the study where they got this "information."  And literally one of the first things I found in the study was this:

"2 doses of the vaccine remain highly effective, with 60 to 85% effectiveness against infection, 90 to 99% effectiveness against hospitalisation, 90 to 95% against mortality and 65 to 99% against symptomatic disease."  

That's literally proof that the vaccine is extremely effective, and doing an incredible job of slowing the spread of the coronavirus and preventing serious illness in those who contract it.  What kind of fool could look at a study with the outcome quoted above and come to the conclusion that the biggest takeaway from the study is that "the majority of deaths from the delta variant are in the fully vaccinated."  but these moronic websites take a study that comes to that conclusion and finds a way to spin it as anti-vaccine propaganda.  And the rightwing sheep read it and drink the koolaid.  As I've said many times before, I'm pro-choice when it comes to the vaccine, but it takes a really pathetic person to devote their time to trying to convince people to put their health at risk for political reasons by spreading misinformation and downright lies.  The numbers are OVERWHELMINGLY clear that the vaccine is extremely effective at reducing infection rate, reducing contagion rate, reducing hospitalizations, and reducing deaths.  There's literally no argument to be made that disputes that.  If you want to avoid the vaccine for your own political beliefs, or based on worries about side-effects, then do it.  Good for you.  Get the shot or don't, but don't lie to people for your own political reasons.  

On 10/4/2021 at 11:42 PM, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Pfizer Scientist: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably Better than the Vaccination’!   Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: “I work for an evil corporation…Our organization is run on COVID money.”"

Common sense would lead most people to believe that natural antibodies would be better than artificial antibodies.  If you don't die.  That said, artificial antibodies are outperforming no antibodies by about 10 to 1 when it comes to serious infection rate.