Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I think that almost all deaths are something other than the underlying factor. When people die of the flu, it is not because they have the flu. It is because they have COPD, congestive heart failure and other causes. The flu just pushes them over the top which is why the elderly more often die from the flu.

It seems some people contribute secondary causes as a new phenomena under Covid. 

Wait!!! People still die from the flu? 😁

In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths† occurred in the United States, per CDC. Covid was the third leading cause @345k+, heart disease @690k+ and cancer @598k+, yes the actual covid number was 150K less than the MSM was reporting.

My comment on more likely to die in a car accident was sort of tongue in cheek, but we still do not know if the numbers are correct. 

12 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Let’s be honest though……that 500,000 is inflated.

I ve seen first hand…..sadly

On another note….What’s that I hear “hospitals get more ______ per Covid death”

There was more money paid to hospitals that reported the death as covid, that is not a conspiracy theory. But it was those that were on Medicare and Medicaid that received higher pay outs, especially if the patient was put on life support.

I saw yesterday where they believe that over 99% of the Covid cases in the US today are the Delta Variant.  It makes me wonder if that means that we've turned the corner on the original virus (it's run its course) and something similar will happen with the Delta Variant as well.

I also saw this morning on the local news that there has been a drastic drop in the number of people receiving the infusion... so much of a drop that the clinic is in danger of closing.  A good sign, in my opinion.

12 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I think that almost all deaths are something other than the underlying factor. When people die of the flu, it is not because they have the flu. It is because they have COPD, congestive heart failure and other causes. The flu just pushes them over the top which is why the elderly more often die from the flu.

It seems some people contribute secondary causes as a new phenomena under Covid. 

I'm not talking about underlying conditions. I'm talking about the CDC established protocol for Covid treatment. Why do 75%+ patients put on a ventilator die? With that rate, why are so many put on a vent? There's many factors but here's an example and there's many more out there.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I saw yesterday where they believe that over 99% of the Covid cases in the US today are the Delta Variant.  It makes me wonder if that means that we've turned the corner on the original virus (it's run its course) and something similar will happen with the Delta Variant as well.

I also saw this morning on the local news that there has been a drastic drop in the number of people receiving the infusion... so much of a drop that the clinic is in danger of closing.  A good sign, in my opinion.

A good sign, but closing it down would be a bad thing (unless they can still provide this service locally in other locations)

On 9/21/2021 at 10:23 AM, mat said:

I'm not talking about underlying conditions. I'm talking about the CDC established protocol for Covid treatment. Why do 75%+ patients put on a ventilator die? With that rate, why are so many put on a vent? There's many factors but here's an example and there's many more out there.

My understanding is that the vent is a treatment of last resort... they put the patient on a vent when they will literally die in minutes because of lost lung function.  I mean, they could forgo the vent and just let them croak and that would help your 75% stat, but I doubt that the families of the 25% who do survive would appreciate that.   

That's a remarkable change from earlier in the pandemic when they thought vents were the answer.  We're in much better shape now than we were in the summer of 2020 in regards to treatment.  If we were still doing things the "old way" this summer the Delta variant would have many more victims.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I mean, they could forgo the vent and just let them croak and that would help your 75% stat, but I doubt that the families of the 25% who do survive would appreciate that.   

You would think that would be an extremely obvious inference. In other words mat, the vent isn’t necessarily killing folks. Lol. 

My good friend died 3 hours ago due to Covid-19.  She couldn't get the vaccination because of numerous health issues. I asked her if there came a time, would she want to be placed on a vent, she said yes, she wanted to fight. She suffered immensely, she had COVID-19  pneumonia; as well as, bacterial pneumonia. She started to hallucinate. She was constantly making a gagging noise, because the tube was irritated her throat. At one point they had to temporarily paralyze her so she wouldn't pull the tube out. Her lungs were filled with fluid. Her FiO2 was at 100%, the PEEP setting was at 12, which is horrible, because her 0xygen sats dropped to 82%, (90-100 is normal) even through her fi02 was at 100%. Because her PEEP was so high, she had a pneumothorax which was the cause of her death. I am so heartbroken, because she went through hell. So miss me with that anti vaxxer mindset. If you have to watch a family member go through what my friend with through, you might change your mind. Her husband died in 2014. She was despondent, but was ready to live again, and she was going to remarry, now her life has been cut short.

41 minutes ago, mat said:

How many of you have heard of hospitalized Covid patients experienced kidney problems? How many get pneumonia? 

A lot, because of the amount of fluid that is in the lungs, lasix is given, which can cause an acute kidney injury. I watched my friend suffer.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

My good friend died 3 hours ago due to Covid-19.  She couldn't get the vaccination because of numerous health issues. I asked her if there came a time, would she want to be placed on a vent, she said yes, she wanted to fight. She suffered immensely, she had COVID-19  pneumonia; as well as, bacterial pneumonia. She started to hallucinate. She was constantly making a gagging noise, because the tube was irritated her throat. At one point they had to temporarily paralyze her so she wouldn't pull the tube out. Her lungs were filled with fluid. Her FiO2 was at 100%, the PEEP setting was at 12, which is horrible, because her 0xygen sats dropped to 82%, (90-100 is normal) even through her fi02 was at 100%. Because her PEEP was so high, she had a pneumothorax which was the cause of her death. I am so heartbroken, because she went through hell. So miss me with that anti vaxxer mindset. If you have to watch a family member go through what my friend with through, you might change your mind. Her husband died in 2014. She was despondent, but was ready to live again, and she was going to remarry, now her life has been cut short.

Sorry you lost your friend. 

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I hate to hear that. Was she a Christian? If she was then by God’s Grace, she is already home. No more tears, no more suffering, and happier than she could have ever been on this earth. Celebrate her life and her memories and rejoice that she is with the Lord. 

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I hate to hear that. Was she a Christian? If she was then by God’s Grace, she is already home. No more tears, no more suffering, and happier than she could have ever been on this earth. Celebrate her life and her memories and rejoice that she is with the Lord. 

Yes, she was a Christian. Thank you!!!

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I'm sorry for your loss and experience as well. The pain and loss is real. I have my private vax opinion but no recommendations. Each person needs to make their choice. 

I'm not an expert, and I do think there are other things that can be done prior to the vent, but I believe when you get to the point where you're going on a vent you're almost guaranteed to die if you don't go on.