Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

On 9/19/2021 at 10:48 AM, Derf Nosneb said:

The Gateway Pundit is ranked as one of the top 150 websites in America, based on Alexa rankings.

I'm not sticking up for GP or any other site, but calling it a modern National Inquirer is just your opinion. Your comment would be more credible if you stated Alex Jones is a modern National Inquirer. 

The GP is a modern Alex Jones, then.  

On 9/19/2021 at 10:48 AM, Derf Nosneb said:

The Gateway Pundit is ranked as one of the top 150 websites in America, based on Alexa rankings.

I'm not sticking up for GP or any other site, but calling it a modern National Inquirer is just your opinion. Your comment would be more credible if you stated Alex Jones is a modern National Inquirer. 

Where does ?ornhub fit in there???

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's also kinda funny how it's literally turned into a situation where only the unvaccinated are dying, but they keep fighting against nobody in particular about their right to die.

Kinda like when black people come out in support of abortion. 

What does that have to do with anything? I don't follow.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Biden says that the unvaccinated (Trump people) are the reason Covid is still around. He’s worried about us infecting the vaccinated, not about us dying from Covid. Heck, that would fit right into his plan. 
I’ll reiterate: this has never been about health. 

Why were the Dims so against the vaccine when Trump was in office?  Just heard this one:  The only thing biden can fix is elections.  That’s about right, he has failed miserably at everything that his come his way.  

1 hour ago, mat said:

What does that have to do with anything? I don't follow.

I think it is an analogy. I don’t know but I believe that Blacks get abortions far greater than their population.  I believe they are 12% of the population but probably receive 40-50% of all abortions.

I think his reference is, you have a group of people that are advocating for the right to kill your own people You have a group of people that are advocating for the right to kill their own people at probably 400% more than your population.

I think the analogy is, the unvaccinated are fighting like crazy for the right to remain unvaccinated and be more likely to die.

At least that’s the way it appears to me.

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

The GP is a modern Alex Jones, then.  

Actually do not subscribe or read GP on a regular basis. Most of what I see is when their articles make into the larger aggregate sits.

I would say that Alex Jones is a modern National Inquirer or Star Magazine, heck throw Madd Magazine in there. But Madd Magazine sounds like the current administration.

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I think it is an analogy. I don’t know but I believe that Blacks get abortions far greater than their population.  I believe they are 12% of the population but probably receive 40-50% of all abortions.

I think his reference is, you have a group of people that are advocating for the right to kill your own people You have a group of people that are advocating for the right to kill their own people at probably 400% more than your population.

I think the analogy is, the unvaccinated are fighting like crazy for the right to remain unvaccinated and be more likely to die.

At least that’s the way it appears to me.

"be more likely to die"

By statistical numbers you almost have the same chance of dying in an automobile accident as from covid...

40 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"be more likely to die"

By statistical numbers you almost have the same chance of dying in an automobile accident as from covid...

Let’s see, about 40,000 deaths a year an automobile accidents and 500,000 a year from Covid. Yeah that seems about the same.

Not to mention practically everyone travels in a vehicle but only a percentage have had Covid. 

22 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Let’s see, about 40,000 deaths a year an automobile accidents and 500,000 a year from Covid. Yeah that seems about the same.

Not to mention practically everyone travels in a vehicle but only a percentage have had Covid. 

Let’s be honest though……that 500,000 is inflated.

I ve seen first hand…..sadly

On another note….What’s that I hear “hospitals get more ______ per Covid death”

Just now, 5GallonBucket said:

Let’s be honest though……that 500,000 is inflated.

I ve seen first hand…..sadly

On another note….What’s that I hear “hospitals get more ______ per Covid death”

Maybe it is maybe it is not. In my 60+ years on this planet I have never known a person to die of the flu. I have personally known seven people died of Covid. I have known several others that were hospitalized in critical condition.

Add to the fact that at a 335 million people his country, almost 100% of them travel by vehicle. The numbers are not nearly so high for Covid.

There is simply no comparing automobile deaths with Covid no matter what number should I use. 

1 minute ago, tvc184 said:

Maybe it is maybe it is not. In my 60+ years on this planet I have never known a person to die of the flu. I have personally known seven people died of Covid. I have known several others that were hospitalized in critical condition.

Add to the fact that at a 335 million people his country, almost 100% of them travel by vehicle. The numbers are not nearly so high for Covid.

There is simply no comparing automobile deaths with Covid no matter what number should I use. 

I’m not arguing the vehicle death to Covid death

I know for sure the number isn’t accurate for Covid……I ve had 2 people close to me  die of something else but they put Covid on death cert.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

There is an intriguing theory out there that the hospital treatment protocol is contributing to the deaths more so than COVID itself. 

4 minutes ago, mat said:

There is an intriguing theory out there that the hospital treatment protocol is contributing to the deaths more so than COVID itself. 

I think that almost all deaths are something other than the underlying factor. When people die of the flu, it is not because they have the flu. It is because they have COPD, congestive heart failure and other causes. The flu just pushes them over the top which is why the elderly more often die from the flu.

It seems some people contribute secondary causes as a new phenomena under Covid. 

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I think that almost all deaths are something other than the underlying factor. When people die of the flu, it is not because they have the flu. It is because they have COPD, congestive heart failure and other causes. The flu just pushes them over the top which is why the elderly more often die from the flu.

It seems some people contribute secondary causes as a new phenomena under Covid. 

You have to if you're going to claim that people are making it out to be more serious than it really is, right?